Tanyard Loop

Tanyard Loop is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bella Vista Village, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

cave

Tanyard Creek Nature Trail is approximately 2 miles long and located near Bella Vista, Arkansas. It features a waterfall and many identifying markers. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for nature trips & walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash. ***Trail is on private property; but it is open to the public.****

I love this hike! I go all the way around! You can hike the creek bed. Along the waterfall.
It is busy at times. But, overall it is a great place to hike.

This trail is amazing, and I can’t believe that we haven’t been here before! It has history, varied terrain, a beautiful creek all along it, rock formations, a fantastic waterfall; we LOVED IT. Definitely will be back!

Beautiful for a nice walk/hike. Always have fun when I go

Loved the waterfall, rapids and suspension bridge. A fun easy and interesting trail

Great little getaway for nature lovers!!!

This trail was great!! We took a 8 and 3 year old and had a blast! Be sure to pack your swim suit.

Beautiful, clearly marked trails, family and pet friendly!

So beautiful! I came here with my three young children, and they didn’t want to leave! The trails are easy & safe for kids!

An easy trail that takes you across and along the creeks pretty much the entire trail. There is a beautiful waterfall and then a cable bridge on the opposite end of the trail. Very pretty area, and moderately popular as everytime I've gone there there were plenty of others roaming around. A great area to explore and kill an afternoon.

first time out there was very pretty nice and peaceful the waterfall was beautiful.

Very scenic.

Amazing for everyone!

Beautiful hike- wonderful for children!

good easy hike. great for little kids

I am recovering from shoulder surgery and this was an easy hike just to get out and get some fresh air. On a beautiful sunny day in the low 70s, you can imagine how popular this area is given that it's right in town. It was beautiful, though, and I appreciate all the signage to educate trail walkers about the various plants, trees, shrubs and history of the area. It was a nice excursion.

Loved it! The waterfall was beautiful.

Good peaceful walk. Lots of animals
to see and enjoy. The waterfall is gorgeous too.

The end result at the falls is beautiful!! The hike to get there is pretty boring, but over all worth it.

Very beautiful views and so much to see! We enjoyed reading the placards with the historical and nature information.

We had a great time on this trail with our kids (five and two years old). The waterfall was roaring after a week's worth of rain. Our eldest loved the rocky bluffs on the east side. We packed a picnic and ate it on top of the dam overlooking the lake and spill way. Kids are ready to go back soon!

Very pretty city trail

Was beautiful

The waterfall is beautiful, the trail is easy to walk with only mild elevation changes. Everything was in amazingly pristine condition, especially for for being in a urban setting.

The trail is perfect for those looking for an easy adventure! The main trails are well maintained and there are loads of signs that tell you about the local history and nature. We wanted to get the most out of the surprisingly warm day, and even though it’s winter, the short hike was still quite beautiful.

The boys and I have been out twice and have had a great time. The 4 are from 11-6 years old and it is. A solid fun hike for them all.

Sunday, July 09, 2017

to many people

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Absolutely beautiful I could walk here everyday

Thursday, June 15, 2017

We went today a Wednesday....waterfall was pretty but the water was not clear it had a smell to it ( maybe it was all the kids under 10 ). it was like a rich city persons nature trails!! There was 4 or 5 mothers with about a dozen and half kids making way to much noise, you could not hear the birds. You could hear the waterfall when you was up by it,because it drowned out the kids. We drove for more than 2 hours just to hear kids

Friday, June 09, 2017

Ample parking the day we went. We got off of the pavement quick and onto the dirt trail. Some great rock formations and the waterfall made it well worth the hike. This is an easy hike but a great local option!