Learn more

Starlite N is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Eureka Springs, Arkansas. The trail is good for all skill levels and is primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.3 miles Elevation Gain: 206 feet Route Type: Loop

Watch out for ticks (only found one on my shoe at one point, other than that okay!) very wet, trails are nicely marked. I thought I saw photos with some really great views from the top of a mountain here. Didn’t really find that but still really pretty. Recommend starting by going to your right first. It’s easier to go up hill. There’s wood steps in a lot of the steep areas. Not a bad hike.

Nice little loop through the woods, easy creek crossings and a slight climb up to a beautiful view. Had a child with us and she loved it!

This trail is short and sweet. Simple enough but the uphill part in the beginning would probably make it a little challenging for some. Overall great and beautiful.

This was a great trail! My 5 yo son and I took our small dog a few days after it had snowed- the steps had a little bit of ice left where the sun didn’t shine and melt it away, so just a little slippery. We stopped and spotted several different types of birds along the ridge, noticed natural crystals sparkling along the trail and many small waterfalls. Beautiful and peaceful little hidden gem on Holiday Island.

a fun trail, that would definitely be best in the fall to see the foliage and the water. bring walking sticks for the loose rocks, and to sweep away spider webs. the streambeds are seasonal, if there is water be prepared to get your feet wet! several nice views. if you want to avoid the water, take a left at the branch and then turn back when the trail starts to go downhill. the left branch also has the views

Trail is rated incorrectly. should be at least moderate due to roots, loose rock, and uneven terrain. My wife and I both fell during our hike and we walk daily.

Sat Dec 29 2018

This is a great little trail, just the perfect length and challenge for little kids! The reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the trail crosses back and forth over the creek bed multiple times and some of the crossings are difficult. We had to veer off the trail to find good places to cross and the kids both got wet, which was not ideal on a 35 degree day. I think it will be a ton of fun in warmer weather when we can play in the creeks. We did see few small waterfalls, which was exciting! We are definitely going back soon!!

Tue Jun 12 2018

Great little trail. Beautiful views from the ridge and fun switchbacks down to the creek bed. Our young family will frequent this trail now that we have discovered it!

Sat Apr 27 2019