Sixty Foot Falls Trail Via Mulberry Mt. Lodge

Sixty Foot Falls Trail Via Mulberry Mt. Lodge is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Ozark, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, camping, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 2.5 miles Elevation Gain: 715 feet Route Type: Out & Back

This is an alternate route that is easier to follow via the Mulberry Mt. Lodge Area, The trail can be accessed year around. The trail host three main waterfalls being Spirit Mt. Falls, Mt. Fork Creek Falls , and Sixty Foot Falls. Maps are provided at the Mulberry office and a $3 day pass fee is required to access the trail from this side

It's very steep and rocky,but seeing the 3 waterfalls is worth the hard climb out! Also,Deanna I did look for you're shirt,but was unsuccessful in finding it!!!

This was a HARD TRAIL. Nearly 700 feet down (and back up). It's a gnarly trail that seemed like we were following a washout most of the way. Then, once it levels out, you're on a busy ATV trail. That being said, it was quite scenic, and the falls were beautiful! The water is cool, and we had a good time messing around in the creek, cooling off. There's a nice swimming hole, if you came ready for a dip. We only made it to the first of the falls because it was getting late and we knew we had a long hike back to the top. If you have the time, and the energy, I reccomend! LOTS OF POISON IVY! Also, Deanna, your t-shirt is hanging on a tree waiting for you!

Loved the three waterfalls

Its a steep and rocky trail, but my 3 year old handled it pretty good. lost my black "DEANNA" shirt on the way back up if any finds it lol.

this trail got the best of me but I did enjoy it

This is NOT and easy trail!!! According to my watch, the hike back up was a steep 45 flights of stairs. I would not recommend taking the kids. It was absolutely gorgeous tho!!

Whom ever at all trails rated this easy I’d like to have a discussion with you!!! As I was walking down I was like wth let’s just go straight down oh wait that’s cool for a UTV vroom! Oh wait there’s ankle breakers everywhere thanks to them...crap I gotta go back up this on the way out! My analogy for this trail for track folks is running a mile kinda sucks running a 400 is hell. This is like running a 400 on the way out! The waterfalls are worth it though.

Go up stream from the waterfalls to find more of them! Overall amazing from the countless waterfalls I found along the way! Ended up walking 4.1 miles. At least one river crossing to get to a waterfall on the trail.

Great hike and lots of water the day that we went. I do agree with one of the other reviewers that questioned the "Easy" designation for this trail. The hike down to Mountain Creek may be easy, but the 700 ft plus elevation change hiking back out is probably closer to being "Moderate." If you're hiking in from Mulberry Mountain Lodge (south side), keep in mind that you will have to cross the Left Prong of Mountain Creek to get to the Sixty Foot Falls, which are north of the creek. The water was a little too cool to wade in April, but there was a log across the creek.

This is a beautiful set of three waterfalls! I’m not sure I would rate as easy but more moderate trail is well defined no bushwhacking needed. My gps showed all three falls to be 3.5 miles rather than the 2.5 listed above. Great place to visit

The trail is very beautiful and falls were flowing well despite little rain, so i believe these flow well most seasons, the route follows and off-road trail most of the way, but finding spirit Mt.Falls is a little more difficult but still very easy to find. The entrance to the Rec. Area does require a $3 day pass, but well worth as the falls are huge! definitely recommend this trail and this route doesn't seem to get traveled as often check out the highlights in the video below! https://youtu.be/mOAi33hOf1g