Six Finger Falls Trail

Six Finger Falls Trail is a 0.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Witts Springs, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Six Finger Falls is only six ft. tall but it is at least 100 ft. wide. It is a short 100 ft. walk from the road. This 9 mile stretch of road has a half of dozen of falls that can be discovered by hiking to. Spring is best season.

Beautiful! Walked across the creek and downstream to a small trail on the other side...leads to a beautiful grotto and Fuzzybutt Falls. No water flowing now but bet it’s beautiful in the spring!

This is a very pretty area, literally right next to the road. It's where we took my profile pic! What is curious to me is why the is no mention of Fuzzy Butt Falls, just beyond this area?? That is a special site imho!

Very short walk to a beautiful waterfall

Y

very cool!!

falls were gorgeous today after all the rain we've had lately!! easily accessible from the falling water scenic drive route, would suggest a truck! will definitely go back when we have more time to do more exploring!

Loved it!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Beautiful

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Jump out of your car and you are literally there.

Sunday, November 02, 2014

this is my favorite place when the weather is warm and the water is flowing. my dogs love it too. very beautiful!

Monday, July 21, 2014

This area is beautiful!! It's so easy to get to!

scenic driving
Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I never thought of this one as a trail. For my family, it's more of a way to savor the moment as we make our way home after spending some time in the Richland Creek Wilderness Area.
A beautiful roadside trail that's worth exploring!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Great short waterfall. What makes it spectacular is its form. It is called six finger because in low flow their are six separate falls side by side. Great look to the wear on the rock itself.

Their are several more waterfalls within just a few miles of hear if you are willing to hike a littel

scenic driving