Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Six Finger Falls is a 0.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Witts Springs, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Six Finger Falls is only six feet tall but it is at least 100 feet wide. It is a short 100 foot walk from the road. Spring is the best time to visit.

Excellent! Million dollar picture spot!

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Went here after a good rain. Waterfalls were awesome.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Beautiful hike!! Lots to explore!!!

Friday, March 23, 2018

Love it our here. This one is right off the road.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Easy to find right off the side of the road. Water was flowing really well but I’d imagine it was only due to recent weather.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Beautiful! Walked across the creek and downstream to a small trail on the other side...leads to a beautiful grotto and Fuzzybutt Falls. No water flowing now but bet it’s beautiful in the spring!

Sunday, August 13, 2017

This is a very pretty area, literally right next to the road. It's where we took my profile pic! What is curious to me is why the is no mention of Fuzzy Butt Falls, just beyond this area?? That is a special site imho!

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Very short walk to a beautiful waterfall

Sunday, May 28, 2017

very cool!!

Saturday, May 20, 2017

falls were gorgeous today after all the rain we've had lately!! easily accessible from the falling water scenic drive route, would suggest a truck! will definitely go back when we have more time to do more exploring!

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Loved it!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Beautiful

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Jump out of your car and you are literally there.

Sunday, November 02, 2014

this is my favorite place when the weather is warm and the water is flowing. my dogs love it too. very beautiful!

Monday, July 21, 2014

This area is beautiful!! It's so easy to get to!

scenic driving
Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I never thought of this one as a trail. For my family, it's more of a way to savor the moment as we make our way home after spending some time in the Richland Creek Wilderness Area. A beautiful roadside trail that's worth exploring!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Great short waterfall. What makes it spectacular is its form. It is called six finger because in low flow their are six separate falls side by side. Great look to the wear on the rock itself. Their are several more waterfalls within just a few miles of hear if you are willing to hike a littel

Wednesday, March 14, 2018