Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Seven Hollows Trail

Seven Hollows Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Morrilton, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Morrilton: Travel nine miles south on Arkansas Hwy. 9, then go 12 miles west on Arkansas Hwy. 154 until you reach the park.

I liked the length, but there are more scenic hikes than this trail. The grotto was worth the extra 1/4 mile.

Beautiful scenery! Variety of terrains. We loved it!

This was about as long of a trail as we could do with 4 kids 11-4 but we did it in about 4 hours. It was incredible and one of the best highlights was the grotto. Must do while at petit jean for sure.

This trail was gorgeous from start to finish. Don’t miss The Grotto or The Natural Bridge. 10/10. Can’t wait to come back.

Beautiful hike!

Absolutely loved this trail!!

My favorite state park!!! So many trails to explore. So many views!!

This is a good one in every season!

Well marked, beautiful scenery -favorite part was about 1 mile left walking through all the huge boulders. Slick rocks in some areas
Trail said 4 hours but took me just over 2hrs with stops

This trail. Oh my goodness this trail never ever disappoints me. The light on the moss was like a fairytale Land. I've been here during the summer and was beautiful but I knew if I came during winter I'd see it with its bare Bones. What I mean by that, is the place is naked with no leaves. The canyons are exposed and are just such beauties. I can't say enough how beautiful petit jean State Park is. Explore the other canyons because it will not disappoint you. Explore Explore.

Great trail!

Lots of cool sites along this trail. Grotto is a must, really nice area.

Really nice trail. The half mile round trip spur to the grotto is worth it. Signage is good enough to follow. Lots to look at on the trail, although the rocks can be a little treacherous when they get wet. Probably great colors in fall. Parking is limited, but wasn't an issue on a Saturday morning in December.

Hiked this today with my wife and our 5-year-old granddaughter. Pretty tough 5 mile hike (4.5 if you don't take the Grotto spur, but you gotta take that spur!) for a little one. She was fine the first half, but then got pretty cranky. I ended up carrying her about a mile and that made it far more difficult for me. We took lunch and found a nice spot to eat just off the trail. Saw several such places. No really steep climbs, just a lot of up and down over not-so-easy footing. Still really enjoyable. The natural bridge was beautiful, and the waterfall at the Grotto was too. We'll definitely be back.

Great intermediate trail

We hiked this with our dog and enjoyed the diverse landscapes, views, and creek crossings. We hiked the Cedar Creek Trail afterwards and I would highly recommend that shorter (slightly more rigorous) trail for more water crossings and views. Also, don’t miss the scenic overlook towards the entrance of Petit Jean State Park (Stouts Point)

This trail has several things to see. There is the natural land bridge, the grotto, and some turtle formed rocks. All in all, this trail should be on everyone's bucket list.

The trails are well blazed and cleared for trekkers. During rainy seasons keep in mind the trails are on a incline into a hallow so the paths could be flowing with water.

Very very nice place

Was definitely a good workout. Brought my two dogs as well and they seemed to enjoy it.

The trail offers 4 scenic hollows that make up for the 3 missing ones. Highlights include ‘Natural Bridge’ and ‘Grotto’. Terrain is variable: groomed/rough, dry/wet, level/steep with lots of natural rocks integrated into the trail. The creek was flowing freely with large rocks well placed to cross over. Poles are helpful to navigate unsteady/steep surfaces. Overall, a wonderful hike.

Nice loop, not too difficult. Great scenery and creek along majority of the trail with multiple crossings. Grotto and Natural bridge are nice to see.

great trail after a big rain, don’t skip the grotto it’s an extra .25 off the main trail

some big slick rocks but all in all a pretty easy trail if you take your time, I stopped several times and still finished right under 4 hours and I’m pretty slow

Great trail very well marked lots to see.

Very cool trail. Nice mix of flat land, rocky areas, a waterfall, and a little opportunity for climbing thrown in. Crosses several beautiful streams. Maybe moderate due to the distance but not a hard hike at all. The grotto is cool and the natural bridge is beautiful. With the hike to the grotto we clocked 5 miles in 2.5 hours. Our dogs loved it and so did we. Might be tough for kids due to the distance. Lots of beautiful scenery!

easy hike

An excellent hiking trail with something interesting to see almost the entire way. I took the Grotto leg of the trail first which meant climbing out the Natural Bridge leg at the end. I think it would have been easier doing the reverse. Overall, a very enjoyable trail that can be very taxing depending on what shape you are in. Take plenty of water and snacks.

The rock climbing and exploring is top notch!

The Grotto was beautiful!

I absolutely loved this trail. I completed it after climbing the summit trail at Nebo, so I was exhausted by the end. I recommend making this a one trail day trip...so many beautiful streams and cliffs. Also, make sure you empty your bladder before you go because you hear running water almost the entire time.

Gorgeous trail, a little more taxing than what I expected. Should have brought a little more than one small bottle of water. Trails are clearly marked, and The Grotto/waterfall was gorgeous, and the waterfall was so cold and refreshing. There was no cell service the entire time, so just something to keep in mind. The round trip loop with a stop/splash at the Grotto took about 2 1/2 hours.