Seven Hollows Trail

Seven Hollows Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Morrilton, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Morrilton: Travel nine miles south on Arkansas Hwy. 9, then go 12 miles west on Arkansas Hwy. 154 until you reach the park.

1 hour ago

Really beautiful hike with great things to explore. No overlooks, but satisfying and long enough to tire you out.

Great trail! So pretty even with no water running or falling. 4.2 miles. If you can only do a portion of the trip, take the loop to the right because that is where the hollows are. At this time of the year most of the leaves have turned except the oaks and they are still yellow this weekend.

We hiked this trail today with a group, 4 adults and 4 kids between the ages 6 and 10. We finished in 3 hours and 33 minutes because there is so much to see. It was so fantastic, a beautiful view at every bend in the trail. A must do if you have the opportunity!

Great opportunity to hike with friends a trail I enjoyed as a child. Fall colors were great - even with an overcast sky the leaves were beautiful. Started early and made the loop in time for lunch. As I recalled, there are many areas to explore near the trail. The grotto was dry but colors made up for it. The natural bridge is impressive.

Went in autumn, and even though it was very dry and the grotto has no waterfall, the color of the leaves and fun rocky outcroppings made me glad I walked the miles. I can’t wait to see it in its glory in early spring!

You must stop and see the grotto.

I love this trail, I have been doing it since I was a kid!

Well maintained trail that has a natural bridge and a waterfall. I’ll definitely go back when the water is flowing good.

My favorite trail in Arkansas so far. A very interesting trail up,down and through the hollows. I will go back after the leaves have fallen.