Seven Hollows Trail is a 4.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Morrilton, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.4 miles Elevation Gain: 564 feet Route Type: Loop

Directions from Morrilton: Travel nine miles south on Arkansas Hwy. 9, then go 12 miles west on Arkansas Hwy. 154 until you reach the park.

This was an easy trail to start, then got moderate, then went close to hard. We took the path at the fork to the natural bridge. It was great. Between the bridge & the grotto was a lot more rocky climbing. Did NOT get to go to the grotto because of steep rock drop off on the trail. It looked to be 5 or 6 ft down. I’m only 5’3”, a novice hiker, so I didn’t want to risk injury. Plus, I’m 68. Bones aren’t what they used to be. I was very disappointed not to get to go to the grotto when moving a few rocks over there would have made a step down safer to continue on and be able to see the grotto. Continuing forward, The trail between the grotto and back to the fork is one of the prettiest I’ve seen in caves, overhangs, creeks, streams, canyon walls, rock formations, etc.

This trail was a lot of fun. NOTE: Do not miss the grotto. It is 2.5 miles into the trail and apparently Grotto means waterfall on this trail. There aren’t a lot of great views outside of the waterfall but it’s well worth it. I have hiked a lot of moderate trails and this is by far the most difficult. I would say this should have been rated as difficult.

This is well over a moderate trail I would say it’s more towards experienced side. Took us way longer than it should have got stuck in a rain shower and got turned around. Very pretty but don’t think I will do this whole trail again.

4 mile loop featuring a nice waterfall in the middle

Absolutely love this trail! I revisit often & my dogs have a blast!

Beautiful day for a hike and this was a great one to do. Lots of different scenery, was well marked, well maintained, and was fairly shaded. Recommend and would do again!

Really nice trail! Takes a couple hours and but multiple spots to stop and sit down for a minute!

Beautiful forests and rock formations. Perfect for a hike you want to take up the whole morning or afternoon.

LOVED this trail. It was very challenging for me and my family who isn’t an active family anyways but we thought all the beautiful scenery was worth the strenuous exercise we endured:). Got lots of great pictures for our memory book!

Pretty tough, nice, not really scenic but overall a good workout!

We love this trail. Beautiful views. Long and tough. My 6 year complained a lot because its length, but immediately wanted to do it again. It had rained a lot yesterday, but only muddy in a few places. It was a perfect day for hiking.

Probably can’t add to what has already been said. Athletic, Rocky, amazingly scenic, multiple water features. Although most people we saw didn’t, it would be best to wear real hiking shoes. There are countless rocky slopes and areas that can be slippery when wet.

Great trail! Lots to see. I would rate this as a hard hike because the wet weather made it much harder. Large chunks are over slippery rocks and there are lots of creek crossings.

A favorite at Petit Jean. Late spring can be buggy with gnats but the terrain varies, several creek crossings, caves to explore, a natural bridge and grotto make the hike interesting.

Well marked and maintained trail. Plenty of caves and other things to explore. Would be better in the spring or late spring before it gets too hot but when the trees and everything are back in bloom. Gnats on top of some of the rock formations, but that's at other places like Pinnacle.

Great trail! I live near here and I was very embarrassed that I had not hiked it till now. It is beautiful. Bring water!

Everything was great!

Great trail! Beautiful rocks everywhere. Would recommend.

Has been a favorite since I was tiny! Good first ‘big hike’ for little kids too.

Marked moderate to strenuous but mainly moderate throughout. Good views and overall a nice easy trail. Forgot to stop my recording and shows the drive back.

Very well marked. Be sure and take the side path to see the grotto & waterfall. It’ll take you just a few minutes longer, but very much worth it.

short hike at dusk. We'll come back when we have more time.