Seven Hollows Trail

Seven Hollows Trail is a 6.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Morrilton, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Morrilton: Travel nine miles south on Arkansas Hwy. 9, then go 12 miles west on Arkansas Hwy. 154 until you reach the park.

Well maintained trail that has a natural bridge and a waterfall. I’ll definitely go back when the water is flowing good.

My favorite trail in Arkansas so far. A very interesting trail up,down and through the hollows. I will go back after the leaves have fallen.

Great trail and beautiful scenery even though I went during a drought. I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable when the small creek is flowing.

We hike this trail several times a year and it's been one of our favorites since the first time. Nice, varied terrain and it's also a decent summer hike as parts of it is in the shade.

Great trail. I enjoyed it. Total trail is 5 miles if you go to the Grotto. I think it's worth it to get to see! Nice trail that is marked well. Loved the markers showing how far you have gone.

Great trail with great scenery.