Scenic 7 Byway: Harrison to Russellville

Scenic 7 Byway: Harrison to Russellville is a 83.2 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Jasper, Arkansas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for camping and scenic driving and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 83.2 miles Elevation Gain: 6,266 feet Route Type: Point to Point

scenic driving

The route begins or ends at Harrison, Ark. on 7 hwy or at I-40 and 7 hwy at Russellville, ark.

Fri Nov 30 2018

Was a beautiful place to drive

Mon Sep 24 2018

Great route for autumn foliage lovers. Also great to take advantage of when it’s raining or you’re too sore to hike from all the activities in the area. Sometimes when the weather isn’t conducive to hiking, I come from hours away just to enjoy the scenic drive.

Thu Jun 22 2017

we only drove from Jasper to Harrison but it was very pretty, seeing Dog patch along the way was pretty neat, would love to drive the rest someday

Mon Aug 22 2016

Beautiful drive anytime of the year! lots of activities to do along the way!

Sat Nov 21 2015

I did this about 5 years ago. Some day I want to take Doug's advice and play along this route. Especially the hiking opportunities. I did a lot of hiking in this country about 40 years ago, but I don't even remember the trails now. I just remember beautiful forests and streams.

Thu Sep 25 2014

Nice drive.

Fri Oct 26 2012

The 84 mile drive is gorgeous by itself; highly recommend in the fall in late October to see the fall color. Within that 84 mile drive is literally weeks of recreational opportunity. Camping, hiking, fishing, backpacking, water sports at Lake dardenale by russelville, caving, and so much more. great area.

Mon Nov 12 2018