Scenic 7 Byway: Harrison to Russellville

Scenic 7 Byway: Harrison to Russellville is a 83.2 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Jasper, Arkansas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Point to Point

off road driving

scenic driving

The route begins or ends at Harrison, Ark. on 7 hwy or at I-40 and 7 hwy at Russellville, ark.

we only drove from Jasper to Harrison but it was very pretty, seeing Dog patch along the way was pretty neat, would love to drive the rest someday

Monday, August 22, 2016

Beautiful drive anytime of the year! lots of activities to do along the way!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

I did this about 5 years ago. Some day I want to take Doug's advice and play along this route. Especially the hiking opportunities. I did a lot of hiking in this country about 40 years ago, but I don't even remember the trails now. I just remember beautiful forests and streams.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nice drive.

Friday, October 26, 2012

The 84 mile drive is gorgeous by itself; highly recommend in the fall in late October to see the fall color. Within that 84 mile drive is literally weeks of recreational opportunity. Camping, hiking, fishing, backpacking, water sports at Lake dardenale by russelville, caving, and so much more. great area.