Rim Trail

Rim Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dardanelle, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Mt. Nebo State Park 16728 West State Highway 155 Dardanelle 72834 mountnebo@arkansas.com 479-229-3655

This was my first trail to ever hike. My daughter and I went and we loved it. Beautiful scenery and well marked. We did get a little confused finding the trail where it crossed the road but a nice camper helped us out. We did see a green snake but it didn't bother us lol. The ladies at the visitor center are so sweet and amazingly supportive. Loved Mount Nebo. Would go again for sure.

Loved this trail. Great trail. Easy to follow.

well kept trail with great views

Great trail beautiful views

Incredible views. One of my new favorite trails!

Beautiful views!

I've been on the trail nearly all my life and I have to say it's one of my most favorite trails! I prefer more difficult trails that include climbing rocks and such but you still can't go wrong with this trail! Highly recommended!!