Rim Trail

Rim Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dardanelle, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Mt. Nebo State Park 16728 West State Highway 155 Dardanelle 72834 mountnebo@arkansas.com 479-229-3655

1 hour ago

Great views on all of the trail. Nice waterfall when flowing. Deer and other wildlife. Stop on sunset point to watch the sun drop behind the adjacent mountains. May even see a hang glider launch on a couple of places.

Beautiful views, interesting rock faces and diverse terrain. A really great trail. I went in late December- 31 degrees- and saw some awesome icicle formations as well. Would definitely recommend.

This trail is just easy enough it won't wipe you out for the day, and just challenging enough you'll feel like you've accomplished something. Beautiful vistas, boulders the size of Volkswagens, and shaded walks through the woods make it complete. Wouldn't recommend it for smaller kids, and although dogs are allowed there are areas I don't believe most could manage. Take plenty of water and be prepared to take pictures.

This was my first trail to ever hike. My daughter and I went and we loved it. Beautiful scenery and well marked. We did get a little confused finding the trail where it crossed the road but a nice camper helped us out. We did see a green snake but it didn't bother us lol. The ladies at the visitor center are so sweet and amazingly supportive. Loved Mount Nebo. Would go again for sure.

Loved this trail. Great trail. Easy to follow.

well kept trail with great views

Great trail beautiful views

Incredible views. One of my new favorite trails!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Beautiful views!

Thursday, January 05, 2017

I've been on the trail nearly all my life and I have to say it's one of my most favorite trails! I prefer more difficult trails that include climbing rocks and such but you still can't go wrong with this trail! Highly recommended!!

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Great trail with endless views!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Awesome views! Most of this trail is easy, but there are some more strenuous areas. I saw a lot of deer, lizards, rabbits, etc. The trail is right on the edge of the mountain in some locations so keep that in mind if you bring your kids. I don't have any, but I would probably have died of a heart attack if I did.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

very nice easy

Monday, September 05, 2016

I took my college backpacking class this past Friday 9-2-2016 on a Friday afternoon and it was perfect!! Trail was well maintained!!
This trail is perfect for a big group of people that wants to walk side by side or in general walk and talk instead of climbing over logs, up hills, etc.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Gorgeous trail! We witnessed a beautiful sunset. We actually ended up getting lost after the sunset (Totally our fault. Not a difficult trail at all). Made for a great story later on!!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Nice trail with beautiful views. Please take out what you bring in...broken glass, beer bottles and other trash on the trail. Will come back another time to check out other trails as storms are expected in the next hour or so and I'd prefer not getting caught out in them.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Super swag tasting trail. Absolutely loved it and have gone back twice. A word of caution: if you decide to climb one of the bluffs lining the trail, be aware that you will be climbing into someone's backyard. But it's a great trail with great views!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Did this trail yesterday some beautiful views.. Nice waterfall! Would like to go back rent a cabin and spend two days for the other trails and to have more leisure time. Beautiful mountain!!

Sunday, February 07, 2016

The views were spectacular! It was a great hike! I little tough and scary in some areas but still great!

Monday, November 02, 2015

I love this trail, great weekend!