Rim Trail

Rim Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dardanelle, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Mt. Nebo State Park 16728 West State Highway 155 Dardanelle 72834 mountnebo@arkansas.com 479-229-3655

This trail is just easy enough it won't wipe you out for the day, and just challenging enough you'll feel like you've accomplished something. Beautiful vistas, boulders the size of Volkswagens, and shaded walks through the woods make it complete. Wouldn't recommend it for smaller kids, and although dogs are allowed there are areas I don't believe most could manage. Take plenty of water and be prepared to take pictures.

This was my first trail to ever hike. My daughter and I went and we loved it. Beautiful scenery and well marked. We did get a little confused finding the trail where it crossed the road but a nice camper helped us out. We did see a green snake but it didn't bother us lol. The ladies at the visitor center are so sweet and amazingly supportive. Loved Mount Nebo. Would go again for sure.

Loved this trail. Great trail. Easy to follow.