Pinnacle Mountain East Summit Trail

Pinnacle Mountain East Summit Trail is a 1.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Little Rock, Arkansas that features a great forest setting and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Awesome hike! Be ready for some climbing if you choose the East side. We chose to go back down the west, but I’ll go up the east from now one.

If you have any problems with heights, this is probably not the trail for you. The summit was not an issue for me but I didn't love the extended climb up a steep wall of boulders... I ended up taking both the western and eastern summit trails. East is way, WAY more strenuous, so if you're in it for the exercise, that's an easy call. I wouldn't even attempt this with a dog; take the Western trail instead.

Great trail, rocks give alot of alternate paths. Got really lucky with the weather, I can see the rocks being dangerous with any precipitation. Alot of other hikers and some local kids hanging out drinking at the top - at noon on a Saturday.

nice trail not pet friendly unless you want to carry them up an down the last half. very good hike must be sure footed

Great trail! Hard climb to the top! Worth the view at the top! Very busy trail.

Well marked trail. Definitely wouldn't recommend for a first time hike. The climb is moderately tough but its so worth it, the view is pretty great.

Great trail for climbing. I am 22 and my girlfriend and I did it under and hour, granted it was a cool fall day. I highly recommend going down the west side it was far easier to manage.

Fantastic climb. I can speak first-hand when they say this is not recommended for first time hikers /climbers. This was my first climb and it is tough but it is definitely worth it.

Very well marked trail. East side does seem more difficult of a boulder climb! Wouldn't recommend this for anybody going out on a first hike. But the view at the top is so with the climb. Very busy trail even on a Sunday morning but people seemed friendly enough!

Great hike. A lot of boulder fields and definitely tiring, but the view at the top (especially at sunset) is definitely worth the struggle. Make sure you track where you came from if you explore the top as there are two ways down, and going down the wrong one means having to walk another 1.5 miles to your car.