Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Mount Kessler Loop is a 6.7 mile loop trail located near Fayetteville, Arkansas that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and offers a number of activity options.

Very wet and muddy after a heavy rain. The trail for the most part is pretty accurate. It is really between 7.5 to 8.0 miles all together. It has some very beautiful views, so it’s worth the hike.

really nice trail in good condition! I wish there had been more scenic areas, but other than that it was good.

This place is a great hike, I just wish that there were more scenic areas. but I've only been here like 3 times so I have lots to explore.

Beautiful hike...many trail options.

Great trail for hiking, dog friendly. Beautiful views, wooded, close to home. My pups loved it and so did we; I recommend this hike to anyone wanting to get out and enjoy a beautiful day.

Great trail. make sure you map your path, there are multiple trails that link to make a loop.

Well maintained and clearly marked trails. Plenty of parking st trail head beyond sports fields (my phone’s maps do not show the road continuing to the trail head, but it does).

We went in late October, and the leaves were amazing! Beautiful colors from inside & outside the forest! We did only about 4 miles of the trails, following the Last Call and Crazy Mary routes. Highly recommend!

I enjoyed the views on the back side of Mt Kessler.

very nice, well maintained trail. trail set up for both mountain biking and hikers. although I was disappointed that there was no view point or anything special about the trail. you could stare at a picture of a wooded trail and walk 6 miles and it'd have the same effect as if you had walked the whole thing.

The trails have been updated recently and are well maintained. My favorite trail to visit when there isn't time to drive out for a long outing.

Our hike was almost 6 miles on this trail. It was nice with lots of small trails connected. Saw some cool mushrooms, a box turtle, frog, salamander, and some other rock structures. Be sure to snap a pic of the map at the entry point before you go in so you know which way to go. There are other paths that will make the hike shorter if you like.

Kristen and I did this trail on trip to fayetteville. So close to town but the trails are great! Big trees. Cool rocks. Nice views. Lots of elevation change. Loved it. It is now a trail system that is a bit confusing as we did not have map. But trails are great fun.

Beautiful, very well maintained trail. we followed the outermost circle, but there are quite a few places to shorten the hike if needed. Perfect for hiking, trail running, or mountain biking.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

excellent trail!

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Seemed like it was uphill a lot but it was really pretty and curvy and interesting and it really felt like I've burned a lot of calories I enjoyed myself.

Sunday, January 07, 2018

Great place to spend a day. Trailhead is no longer accessible from HWY 62(Main Street). You must use the Kessler Mountain Park entrance on Cato Springs Road.

Sunday, December 17, 2017

A very good trail. Part is a gravel road for a short distance then the rest is excellent single track. You first climb then it down hill. Great fun. Well constructed and marked

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Friday, November 03, 2017

This trail is closed (11/1/17)...at least the rock city entrance. Anyone know why??