Mirror Lake Trail

Mirror Lake Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mountain View, Arkansas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from The Caverns: Go down the hill and turn to the right.

beautiful waterfall. area to crossover wasn't too bad but def need waterproof hiking boots.

Beautiful little trail. Scenery all along the way exceptional.

Really beautiful! We had our baby with us in a carrier and it was a nice, easy trail with plenty of shade. Would definitely visit again!

beautiful

This is a rather easy, yet beautiful trail! After leading down the wooden walk way, you'll come to a small parking lot. Head to your right about 30 yards down to a trail. Back track down this trail. You'll come to the ruins of an old mill, & the falls are just beyond. Beautiful area for pictures! This was the 1st waterfall "hike" I took my family on!

Absolutely loved the view! The hike is simple and well worth it!

Such a beautiful place my family enjoyed every minute we were there! The trail is wet so be prepared for muddy feet! We walked the trail with my 2 year old it was super easy and kid friendly!

excellent

A beautiful trail that is very accessible. It is a very short walk from the parking area to the springs. It also is very level so it is perfect for the elderly or for small children.

Great trail but trail and creek crossing by old mill and spillway is washed out currently.

Good easy trails

We really enjoyed our walk here in Dec 2017.... our only problem was trying to cross the river to walk back the other side. My legs aren't the longest and trying to jump to the next stepping stone had us laughing so much that I nearly didn't make it! It was very dry at the time, I hate to think how I'd have managed if it had been very wet. We note from another walker's trail
map 4 years ago, he had the same problem!

I hiked this lovely trail with my 1 year old harnessed to my body. It's short and simple but you get to see the beautiful creation of the CCC at the end.

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Very beautiful sight to see. Amazing hike.