Lost Valley Trail

Lost Valley Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Ponca, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

cave

Lost Valley Campground is located near Ponca, southwest of Harrison, Arkansas. The trail is accessible year-round. Best done in late fall or early spring for a more spectacular look at the water falls. Trail is very scenic, rated easy Note this area is heavily visited on the weekends. Best visited during the week if you want a little solitude. Trail ranges from crushed rock to natural services. The most scenic area of the trail is more demanding but worth it.

had a blast

this is our second trip to this area, both times we have hiked Lost Valley, it's a beautiful trail and so cool to go into the caves! the kids absolutely love it and we will probably go back again! saw a couple rattle snakes yesterday remember to be aware of your surroundings while in the forest!!

This place was beautiful! Wasn't much water flowing on 6/16 but still worth the trip. I went all the way to the back of the cave at the top of the stairs. It's a tight squeeze and I got plenty dirty. About 200 feet back it opened up to a 100+ ft cavern with a waterfall. It was very cool inside the cave and pitch black, so bring a flashlight. I don't think I would try the cave when the water is flowing good.

It wasn't bad. Starts off pretty easy, there is a 1st waterfall and then you start climbing stairs. You will see the big cave opening which you can go explore and there will be a 2nd waterfall behind that. You can go up some more stairs that will lead you to a smaller cave. Some people were going inside the cave but I would not recommend, many people came down and said they slipped and fell in there because there is water coming from the cave. So just a heads up if you are thinking about exploring, I would not recommend it.

Eden Falls is one the most beautiful places

This trail is beautiful. Even the drive out to lost Valley is scenic. The caves are sweet! Be prepared though, bring water! and a flashlight if you plan on going behind the waterfall in the cave.

I love this place! The cave at the top is worth it to see the waterfall at the back! Don't bring much out there besides comfy shoes that can get wet and grip, dry wick clothes, headlamps if you want to explore the caves and a waterproof phone pouch for your phone for pics!

Caves are cool. Nice water fall in last one, go to right side of cave

This trail is mindblowing! The waterfalls, mini lagoons, trees, neighboring mountains, and caves! I love this spot! Bring a good flashlight so you can check out the cave! Lots of 'natural' stairs btw!

I loved the waterfalls. It was beautiful

came on last minute trip, it was great!! we got to the park at 8am and had the trail by ourselves til about 9am. sat in the middle of the pool below the falls.

awesome hike with some cool caves and waterfalls.

Very beautiful! Loved the trail and it was definitely an easy one! I hope to explore the cave next time I visit, but ran out of time this last visit.

Beautiful!

It's a nice easy hike and beautiful!