King's River Overlook Trail

King's River Overlook Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Huntsville, Arkansas that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

BEAUTIFUL WALK ALONG THE BLUFFS OF THE WHITE RIVER A BEAUTIFUL WALK ALONG THE BLUFFS OF THE WHITE RIVER. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST PEACEFUL AND NEAT AREAS OF THE OZARKS. NESTLED IN THE MADISON WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREA THE GAME AND AREA IS STILL IN A PRISTINE STATE. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS WALK TO EVERONE IF ONLY TO GET AWAY TO A PEACEFUL BEAUTIFUL AREA ABUNDUNT WITH WILD LIFE.

Went here yesterday with my wife and dogs and this was a bust. you have to drive for about 4 miles on rocky dirt roads. When you get there the trail isn't maintained at all. Nor is it clearly marked. It looks like an old road someone just said was a trail.

We parked at a gravel lot and started walking. As we went up it we had to dodge and climb various obstacles such as mud pits, multiple fallen trees, and lots of old barb wire. We got to a point I thought was a trail, but turned out not to be at all.

Don't waste your time with this "trail". We finally had enough and turned back.

The view was amazing! The bluff was breathtaking highly recommend it!

One of my favorite trails in Arkansas. I've never seen another person on it in all the times I've been there. It's short and very easy with a great Arkansas view of one the prettiest rivers around. Highly recommend (but only to certain people. It's nice keeping it a secret so it stays pretty.)

Great short Hike with amazing views. Bring a picnic and enjoy the day

Easy and short with a beautiful view. More of a walk than a hike. Do NOT use gps directions to get there.

Great hike with lovely views!

Short. Well marked. Views are amazing. Apple maps didn't work for this one.

great view point and you will probably see bald eagles in the winter.

This was the perfect hike for the family. Short and sweet, amazing views. My kiddos couldn't have been happier. Wish we would have looked in to how to get to the falls from there. A dip in the river would have been a nice way to wrap up the hike

Very pretty overlook in the Spring. Great bluff views and river scenery. Short and easy hike. Follow driving directions from Arkansas Game and Fish Commission to find trailhead. Apple maps sent us on a wild ride.

Nice day to hike this easy, beautiful trail. It was cloudy and sprinkling the day we hiked it. Trail is flat and wide. There is a very nice waterfall along the trail and was not difficult to bushwhack down to it. There was a nice high rock ledge at the end of the trail overlooking a big bend in the King River. I would recommend this trail.

Easy hike with multiple beautiful views of the Kings River. There is also another trail on the backside of the parking area that leads down to a waterfall.

This was a Great Trail !!

As everyone has already said, easy hike, spectacular views!

Great, easy hike.. The view was spectacular. Went in early January. Make sure to bring binoculars and you should be able to see Bald Eagles fishing/soaring.

Easy hike in....new parking area was awesome. The view once you get there is amazing!!!!!!!