Hot Springs Creek Greenway Trail is a 6.3 kilometer moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 6.3 km Elevation Gain: 43 m Route Type: Out & Back

paved

city walk

Passes Hollywood Park and a dog park.

5 minutes ago

This is a great trail just a couple blocks off the busy city streets. We started at the transportation center where there was lots of parking. Large art installations surround the parking lot making a great starting place. We loved this walk because it follows a quick flowing creek that provided nice water sounds the whole time. There are art pieces scattered along the trail and toward the end at Hollywood Park, flush toilets with soap and water. Yay!! An earlier reviewer talked about not feeling safe due to the homeless. We saw one area where it looks like they might sleep at night but nothing other than that. Personally, as a woman, I don’t walk obscured trails by myself. I would advise others to always walk with another person, not so much for the homeless issue but in case of an emergency situation. I highly recommend this trail. Good condition, appealing surroundings and close to town.

This is a great paved trail for walking and biking. Dogs allowed. There has been more added to Hollywood park, so it is almost a 5 mile loop. Very pretty, goes beside Hot Springs Creek. I didn’t start recording on this app until I had been about a mile.

This is a GREAT trail, where you can take in all of Hot Springs’ beauty, ending up in beautiful downtown. Unfortunately, the abundant homeless population of HS has also taken a liking to the trail. You cannot walk/jog past one homeless person without seeing your next. Very unfortunate and sad for both the extreme population and the city. Did not feel safe on this trail at all.

Nice paved path. But. It goes quite a bit longer than the 3.9 miles All Trails has. It is a path between downtown and Lake Hamilton. Not busy on this wet and cold Tuesday morning.

lovely place to run my dogs

lovely trail to run some leashed dogs

lovely place to run a dog

Sun May 26 2019

lovely place to run my dogs

Sat May 25 2019

beautiful place to run my dogs (on leash)

Sun Apr 28 2019

I loved this trail. It was a great walk for me and my husband without having to pack “in case of” gear. I also felt very safe due to the popularity of this trail and so would feel safe to use this alone. Beautiful scenery!!

Thu Feb 14 2019

Lovely walk with my resident pair and foster dogs.

Sun Feb 10 2019

Great trail for an easy run!

Sat Jan 26 2019

had a lovely time on the greenway with my dogs. Nike flat Trail

Tue Sep 11 2018

Nice paved trail for walking, running, or biking. I brought my dog and he liked getting into the little river a few times. Pretty scenery along the way with the added sculptures and gardens. Would recommend for all ages.

Sun Feb 12 2017

Very nice, wide, and paved. Perfect place to run or walk with the family. Lots of places to stop and rest.

Wed Oct 21 2015

Well maintained asphalt trail. Three road crossings (I think). One was busy. Trail is in good shape. Still some minor construction occurring. The stream is very pretty and there are lots of places to stop and rest. Biking the trail does not require a mountain bike (lol). Not very challenging but nice. I rode this early fall and the leaves have not changed yet. This would be excellent around November 1. Enjoyed it.