Falls Branch Trail

Falls Branch Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Malvern: Take Exit #97 off I-30 at Malvern and travel 12 miles north on Arkansas Hwy. 171 to the park.

My family and I traversed this trail Saturday, 25 March 2017 the day after a heavy rain. Most fantastic! It is a wetter hike (especially after a rain), but so worth it. The waterfalls on the way to THE waterfall and lake are amazing. Great hike. Bringing the good camera next time.

3 yo hiked the entire way
Mauzer breed hiked the entire way
Mamma and Daddy hiked in Chacos

Me & my husband did this hike with our two dogs on our anniversary trip. Loved it. It was beautiful

Loved this easy hike to the waterfall. There wasn't a lot of traffic when we hiked.

Great trail with amazing scenery. Completed it with just myself and 4 children ages 2-11. Some steep and windy areas and loose rock but they were able to complete it with just a few minor slips. Overall, we all loved it!

Love it!!

Beautiful! Best trail we didi in Hot Springs area.

Lots of small water falls along the trail, and in a nice part of the woods. Probably my favorite trail in town.