Dogwood Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Lakeview, Arkansas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 3.1 miles Elevation Gain: 308 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Lake views, dramatic overlook atop rocky cliff, pretty forest trail, 3 benches along the way. Ticks & chiggers not troublesome due to tread width, although one area becomes weedy in late summer. Volunteers maintain this trail once annually in autumn or winter.

I liked this trail, but got covered in seed ticks! I’m going to come back in the fall.

There wasn't a set place for us to park so we just pulled in next to the dump station- we later realized that we should've paid a 5$ vehicle fee. The hike was promising at first but we soon hit a dead end due to flooding. As of June 25, 2019, the trail was under water about a quarter mile in. The trail was a bit overgrown for me- poison ivy and ticks present.

Easy going trail going out to lake. Lots of wildflowers.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Pretty view at the end. The hills were spread out so it made it for easier hiking but it was still got my heart rate up a bit.

Sunday, July 29, 2018