Dancing Rabbit Trail

Dancing Rabbit Trail is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Paragould, Arkansas that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

15 miles north of Jonesboro on Hwy. 141, or 9 miles west of Paragould on U.S. 412, then 2 miles south on Hwy. 168

Great views

This was a nice moderate hike. Beautiful scenery with a lot of the sounds of nature. I think the elevation might be a little misleading as there were a lot of hills and I’m pretty sure it was more than advertised, but all-in-all I would do it again. They also have a nice welcome center with facilities and essential items you can buy if you forgot sunscreen, bug spray, water, etc.

Fun little trail. My kids loved the bridges!

We couldn’t find the beginning of the trail (we see it now lol... it’s by the visitor center) but we saw spider creek so we went to that. They had signs for dancing rabbit so we followed. Ended up starting the official trail in the middle of the loop. Went all the way around and even went and checked out the beginning. The app was super helpful for this hike, but the trail is clearly marked/color coded too. Bridges were awesome. Highly recommend this trail!!!

cool Little trail super easy but long enough to be worth hiking. It has a few really neat bridges. Very family friendly.

beautiful trail clearly marked loved the suspension bridge plan to return again soon

Great for kids and dogs. Short trail but lots of beautiful woods. Suspension bridge is gorgeous in the fall

Great for the kids! They loved the suspension bridge. Coming back to Kayak and swim another weekend.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Lots of spiderwebs..... Other than that it seems well maintained and is quite fun!

Saturday, February 04, 2017

nice trail, definitely easy, despite what park guide says

Thursday, May 19, 2016

This is a fairly easy trail, but there are times your hear rate will get up. Great work out. We have 2 big dogs so I take 1 the complete trail & come back & get the other one. Be sure and stop & smell the honeysuckle ! It's wonderful!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Good for a quick easy hike. I brought my medium size dog who also had no issues.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Very short but nice trail.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Super easy hike for the whole family. There are some steep parts for toddlers, past the swinging bridge, but worth the experience.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Local trail for us and it's our go to trail when we need to squeeze in a hike in between errands.

Monday, June 16, 2014

c

Friday, June 08, 2012

Beautiful woodland trail through the woodlands. Like other's have said, several bridges, and a great state park geocache. There has been cont storm damage with several trees down you have to hop over and plenty of ticks.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Slightly difficult, amazingly beautiful. The trail sustained major damage after an ice storm a few years ago, but it is defiantly my favorite local trail. After the big swinging bridge the trail splits into a loop, to the left is moderate, to the right is difficult, and it does make a HUGE difference. there is another trail that meets up with this one, it can add a little bit of variety to this trail.

Monday, October 25, 2010

This is a beautiful woodland trail along Crowley's Ridge in Eastern Arkansas. There are four bridges including one impressive swinging bridge that spooked my dog. I had to carry her across, but she was great throughout. I have done this trail numerous times and it never fails to provide me a pleasant weekend hike.