Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Cedar Falls Trail

Cedar Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Morrilton, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Morrilton: Travel nine miles south on Arkansas Hwy. 9, then go 12 miles west on Arkansas Hwy. 154 until you reach the park.

1 hour ago

Great trail. Moderate terrain and very crowded. Waterfall was beautiful.

nicely marked. cool waterfall.

beautiful views easy hiking would definitely recommend.

My best friend and I hiked this yesterday and it was really run. A lot of rocks and a few slippery places. There's a bridge that has a max limit of 2 people at a time. There's not a sign telling you that on the way down but there's a sign on the way back. The waterfall is breathtaking. Luckly we've had a lot of rain lately, even sprinkled some while hiking, so the waterfall was full.

Amazing views. Well kept trail!

Truly beautiful trail. We took 4 kids from 11-4 and never missed a beat. Don’t let the sign scare you off The view is absolutely worth it.

Fun but short hike. Very nice waterfall.

beautiful trail! must see!

I’ll mirror what someone else said, “it is worth the climb back up”!! You won’t be disappointed for the payoff is spectacular.

Excellent hike! Very beautiful views along the creek. Tread carefully as it is very rocky. My 4 year old walked the whole thing and really enjoyed it.

worth the climb back up!

Short and easy trail. Very shaded. Waterfall is gorgeous!

Easy trail! Very pretty waterfall!

Beautiful trail even in winter

Worth all the traffic!

Gorgeous hike. Great view of the waterfalls.

Fun hike, can get behind the waterfall if careful

Absolutely gorgeous! The fall leaves just added to the beauty, but also made the trail a little slick! Fun adventure during training.

We did this hike in the August heat. It was crowded, but still a great hike! The waterfall was well worth it!

Loved it.

Crowded but still very pleasant short hike.

This trail was very busy, lots of leashed dogs, but totally worth it and all very courteous hikers.

The trail was rewarding especially when you get to see a beautiful waterfall. It was a lot of fun!

Nice trail. Better after a heavy rain.

Absolutely stunning , crisp morning air a perfect day for hiking Nov. 3 2018

we went in the evening, trail had very few people on it. it was a beautiful sight. can't wait to return to stay at the lodge and adventure out on more trails.

Just a really nice rewarding hike. All around good

This was by far the best hike I have ever completed. We don’t have much hiking near my home (Memphis, TN) so this was an incredible find for me and my friend. The hike back up the switchbacks was tough, but we were expecting it. I would highly recommend pushing yourself further to make it around to the backside of the waterfall. I can’t wait to do this hike again next year!