Learn more

Camp Robinson Wildlife Loop is a 8.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mayflower, Arkansas. The trail is good for all skill levels and is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and road biking.

Distance: 8.5 miles Elevation Gain: 354 feet Route Type: Loop

Great trail. Had a blast. I would highly recommend dropping a pin before you leave to find your way back. We just picked different directions to go then used pin to come back. Will definitely come back.

I don’t recommend this trail to walkers or hikers. The trail isn’t marked correctly. It’s just a gravel road that goes on forever from what I can’t tell. Had to move out of the way for several cars and horses. I guess maybe it ends up at lake Conway but I’m not sure. Won’t be coming here again.

Mon Sep 10 2018

The “real” trail is simply a section of grass that is bush hogged so it’s only a foot tall grass instead of 2 feet tall. I wouldn’t even consider trying it during tick and chigger season. However, there is about 5 or 6 miles of decent gravel roads that follow approximately the same route and there are even some “auto tour” signs to help you along the way. I also wouldn’t recommend it for true road biking, but mountain bikes and bikes with wide knobby tires would do well.

Mon Sep 17 2018