Bridal Veil Falls

Bridal Veil Falls is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Heber Springs, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Maintained by the Heber Springs Parks Department. Has an overlook to the falls and paths to the falls. The path to the falls requires small amount of rock hopping & steep stepping, so not for everyone. Good parking area with a few picnic tables. Starts with an easy steps down to the falls overlook & then you go to the fairly maintained path that becomes pretty steep along the creek to the base of the falls. Very pretty place.

Great short trail! My 67y.o. Mom with double knee replacement was able to navigate up/down steep areas on easy trail. I wouldn’t recommend to just anyone with knee replacements. My mom is extraordinary and stubborn!! Only con: easy trail not clearly marked. Many trails off main path.

It was super short and easy to navigate. The waterfall was dry, I’m sure it’s beautiful after a good rain!

I wouldn’t classify this as an “easy trail”, if you go from the overlook and go down. It’s rather steep, but a fun and short trail! Just make sure you have sturdy shoes and you’ll be good. The waterfall was at a trickle and I talked to some locals who said that different times of year, it has a different flow. We walked back up the other side to get on today of the falls and that was just as pretty! Even got to see a tiny salamander and crawfish in the stream!

Loved the waterfall! I went after a rain so it was following pretty good! I am a beginner hiker and heavier set so it did take me longer to get down the hill to get to the bottom..but so so worth it! My advice is to get out and just go!! It might take you a little bit longer but so worth it!!

Recently had surgery so this was a perfect hike for me. Can either go straight down to Falls or take a switch back trail. It’s not a maintained trail, Just made by use.

So much fun! There when the waterfalls were flowing a lot!

Very good hike. Took our 3 month old out for his first hike of the year. Wandered through the woods up and down the hill. The path is obvious if you don’t mind wandering around. It splits in a lot of places with no real indication of where it’s going. It was just the short, aimless kind of trail we wanted on this day, though.

Falls were dry but a good hike

Just a trickle from the waterfall. Not much of a hike down to the falls. Was a beautiful place. Easy to get to the lookout

kinda of a make your own trail to the waterfall. just a trickle of water but could see how it could be beautiful during a wet period.

Kids loved it

Beautiful spot! Took our dog and he loved it.

Monday, July 03, 2017

Nice rock formations, easy paths. Nice walk. Waterfall wasn't very strong that day, though.

Friday, June 09, 2017

Korte maar leuke trail.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Lots of fun exploring!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Great waterfalls here!

Thursday, April 20, 2017

A group of close friends and myself spent several hours hiking around and seeing all that we could see. this is an absolutely beautiful place with some really cool spots :) I would definitely recommend this trail to anyone!

Friday, April 14, 2017

This is a great trail but it's not in Hot Springs Ar. It's in Heber Springs Ar.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

My wife and I hiked the short trail to the falls yesterday (March 28, 2017). We took the path to the left of the viewing platform, and found the trail easy to find, and fairly level for the first section. As we headed down to the stream, it was more steep, but we were easily able to maneuver it (and we'll be 70 years old in a couple of months). The waterfall was lightly flowing, but the sight was beautiful! A redbud tree was blooming just to the right of the falls - I posted a photo here that turned out really well!

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Several unmarked trails lead to the base of this fall and another, larger fall. These trails are moderate to strenuous. The entire area is beautiful!

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Super easy trail. And one of the most gorgeous views ever

Saturday, February 25, 2017

beautiful falls just a few feet from the parking lot. rating is for the falls not the 144 ft hike.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Easy to get to and beautiful falls

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Pretty view despite the falls being a little drier than we had hoped. One of the waterfalls was actually completely dry. Still a nice quick hike.

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Extremely simple with little effort for a great view. I'd wait til it rained a day or two before to go. We went while it was pretty dried up but even then the corrosion and area around was amazing. Highly recommend for a good day walk.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Trail was so confusing and misleading, there was at least five separate, legitimate trails and only one had any kind of marking, and that wasn't even the trail to get to the waterfall.
On top of that, the waterfall was barely a trickle, and after talkin to some locals I found that it doesn't get much better than when we went. A very forgettable experience

Monday, July 18, 2016

This was a simple route with multiple small trails to get down to the falls. Very cool pictures of the falls! Watch out for spider webs!:)

Friday, July 08, 2016

The falls was beautiful, but the trail was difficult to follow. There is a very short trail to an overlook. From there, there are two unmarked trails left and right. We took the left, which led to the bottom of the falls. Some have clearly taken a shortcut that is much more steep. We did not take the path to the right, but I assumed it went to the other falls that I read about online. None of it was marked and my wife was not confident with my desire to charge off into the wilderness on an unmarked path with my children!

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Do the loop to the left of the viewing deck down to the falls then up behind the falls and up to the smaller falls above.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Trail down to the waterfall was difficult, no footing but a few tree roots but it was worth it to see the amazing waterfalls.