Bridal Veil Falls

Bridal Veil Falls is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Heber Springs, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Maintained by the Heber Springs Parks Department. Has an overlook to the falls and paths to the falls. The path to the falls requires small amount of rock hopping & steep stepping, so not for everyone. Good parking area with a few picnic tables. Starts with an easy steps down to the falls overlook & then you go to the fairly maintained path that becomes pretty steep along the creek to the base of the falls. Very pretty place.

Lots of fun exploring!

Great waterfalls here!

A group of close friends and myself spent several hours hiking around and seeing all that we could see. this is an absolutely beautiful place with some really cool spots :) I would definitely recommend this trail to anyone!

This is a great trail but it's not in Hot Springs Ar. It's in Heber Springs Ar.

My wife and I hiked the short trail to the falls yesterday (March 28, 2017). We took the path to the left of the viewing platform, and found the trail easy to find, and fairly level for the first section. As we headed down to the stream, it was more steep, but we were easily able to maneuver it (and we'll be 70 years old in a couple of months). The waterfall was lightly flowing, but the sight was beautiful! A redbud tree was blooming just to the right of the falls - I posted a photo here that turned out really well!

Several unmarked trails lead to the base of this fall and another, larger fall. These trails are moderate to strenuous. The entire area is beautiful!

Super easy trail. And one of the most gorgeous views ever

beautiful falls just a few feet from the parking lot. rating is for the falls not the 144 ft hike.

Easy to get to and beautiful falls

Pretty view despite the falls being a little drier than we had hoped. One of the waterfalls was actually completely dry. Still a nice quick hike.

Extremely simple with little effort for a great view. I'd wait til it rained a day or two before to go. We went while it was pretty dried up but even then the corrosion and area around was amazing. Highly recommend for a good day walk.

Trail was so confusing and misleading, there was at least five separate, legitimate trails and only one had any kind of marking, and that wasn't even the trail to get to the waterfall.
On top of that, the waterfall was barely a trickle, and after talkin to some locals I found that it doesn't get much better than when we went. A very forgettable experience

This was a simple route with multiple small trails to get down to the falls. Very cool pictures of the falls! Watch out for spider webs!:)

The falls was beautiful, but the trail was difficult to follow. There is a very short trail to an overlook. From there, there are two unmarked trails left and right. We took the left, which led to the bottom of the falls. Some have clearly taken a shortcut that is much more steep. We did not take the path to the right, but I assumed it went to the other falls that I read about online. None of it was marked and my wife was not confident with my desire to charge off into the wilderness on an unmarked path with my children!