Bridal Veil Falls is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Heber Springs, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Maintained by the Heber Springs Parks Department. Has an overlook to the falls and paths to the falls. The path to the falls requires small amount of rock hopping & steep stepping, so not for everyone. Good parking area with a few picnic tables. Starts with an easy steps down to the falls overlook & then you go to the fairly maintained path that becomes pretty steep along the creek to the base of the falls. Very pretty place.

Beautiful area, but I think it is safe to say they have given up marking the main trail. Took some awesome pics in the fall.

I visited after a rain and although the trails were a bit slippery, muddy and wet the waterfalls were beautiful. It was worth the muddy shoes to hike down to the base of the falls.

Great trail! Went early Nov, right after a rain storm and the falls were incredible. Reasonably easy trail, can get a little steep, but worth it. You can see everything in 30 minutes. Definitely worth the trip!

Super easy.

Short easy climb down to the falls!

Great short trail! My 67y.o. Mom with double knee replacement was able to navigate up/down steep areas on easy trail. I wouldn’t recommend to just anyone with knee replacements. My mom is extraordinary and stubborn!! Only con: easy trail not clearly marked. Many trails off main path.

It was super short and easy to navigate. The waterfall was dry, I’m sure it’s beautiful after a good rain!

I wouldn’t classify this as an “easy trail”, if you go from the overlook and go down. It’s rather steep, but a fun and short trail! Just make sure you have sturdy shoes and you’ll be good. The waterfall was at a trickle and I talked to some locals who said that different times of year, it has a different flow. We walked back up the other side to get on today of the falls and that was just as pretty! Even got to see a tiny salamander and crawfish in the stream!

Loved the waterfall! I went after a rain so it was following pretty good! I am a beginner hiker and heavier set so it did take me longer to get down the hill to get to the bottom..but so so worth it! My advice is to get out and just go!! It might take you a little bit longer but so worth it!!

Recently had surgery so this was a perfect hike for me. Can either go straight down to Falls or take a switch back trail. It’s not a maintained trail, Just made by use.

So much fun! There when the waterfalls were flowing a lot!

Very good hike. Took our 3 month old out for his first hike of the year. Wandered through the woods up and down the hill. The path is obvious if you don’t mind wandering around. It splits in a lot of places with no real indication of where it’s going. It was just the short, aimless kind of trail we wanted on this day, though.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Falls were dry but a good hike

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Just a trickle from the waterfall. Not much of a hike down to the falls. Was a beautiful place. Easy to get to the lookout

Monday, October 16, 2017

kinda of a make your own trail to the waterfall. just a trickle of water but could see how it could be beautiful during a wet period.

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Kids loved it

Friday, August 11, 2017

Beautiful spot! Took our dog and he loved it.

Monday, July 03, 2017

Nice rock formations, easy paths. Nice walk. Waterfall wasn't very strong that day, though.

Friday, June 09, 2017

Korte maar leuke trail.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Lots of fun exploring!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Great waterfalls here!

Thursday, April 20, 2017

A group of close friends and myself spent several hours hiking around and seeing all that we could see. this is an absolutely beautiful place with some really cool spots :) I would definitely recommend this trail to anyone!

Friday, April 14, 2017

This is a great trail but it's not in Hot Springs Ar. It's in Heber Springs Ar.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

My wife and I hiked the short trail to the falls yesterday (March 28, 2017). We took the path to the left of the viewing platform, and found the trail easy to find, and fairly level for the first section. As we headed down to the stream, it was more steep, but we were easily able to maneuver it (and we'll be 70 years old in a couple of months). The waterfall was lightly flowing, but the sight was beautiful! A redbud tree was blooming just to the right of the falls - I posted a photo here that turned out really well!

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Several unmarked trails lead to the base of this fall and another, larger fall. These trails are moderate to strenuous. The entire area is beautiful!

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Super easy trail. And one of the most gorgeous views ever

Saturday, February 25, 2017

beautiful falls just a few feet from the parking lot. rating is for the falls not the 144 ft hike.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Easy to get to and beautiful falls

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Pretty view despite the falls being a little drier than we had hoped. One of the waterfalls was actually completely dry. Still a nice quick hike.