Blowing Springs Park Extended Loop

Blowing Springs Park Extended Loop is a 3.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Bella Vista, Arkansas that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

This is a combination of the North Upper Trail, the North Lower Trail loop, and the Kingsland Spur.

Nice trail, easy to follow. Being it is a Monday there were only a few others on the trail. It's an easy trail with some elevation gain but nothing steep. My watch said 4 miles in 1 hr 21 minutes. Was lucky enough to see deer so that made me feel a little more out in nature. This trail is in town so if you are looking for complete peace from noise this may not be for you. Though very peaceful there were parts where you can hear people as there are homes close and you do hear some traffic at the front part of the trail as you are not that far off of 49. But still if you are looking for a hike that isn't a long drive you have one right here. If you are taking small children keep an eye on them as there are a couple spots where if they get off trail there could be quite the fall.

Great hike, very well marked for the most part, lots of trails to choose, beautiful scenery and a great way to spend a few hours of your day... we followed blowing springs and boom diggidy which ended up being right at 4 miles total. I would say it was an easy to slightly moderate hike but it might be moderate to hard for mountain bikers. Overall I definitely recommend this trail.

A really nice trail. I especially like the Boom Diggity portion. It was easy, though, in my opinion.

Nice hike. Watch out for mountain bikers.

Beautiful area, great hike!

A little confusing with the lower trail. But still good

Great trail for a quick hike.

Great trail with good scenery. We (me and my 9 and 10 year old) finished it in about 2 hours. We took the NE Trail from the parking area central spur just before the entrance. From there, we took the S Lower trail until we crossed the bridge where we shot up a steep incline to the S Upper Trail. Followed that trail until it met up with the N Upper Trail and followers that. towards the end there is a sign that says TRAIL and one that says DANGER. If you follow the DANGER sign and turn right at the fork, it will take you out quicker to the parking lot. There are alot of bike riders and the small bridge crossing the spring is out that's why it says DANGER but there are rocks you can cross that is no big deal. Even the bikers cross the spring!

Took the dog and had a great hike. Had to move aside for a few mountain bikers, but the path was well maintained and easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend!

there is a small cemetery at the start of a trail head just behind the welcome center . very well maintained and very clean hiking trail. just beautiful.

I enjoyed this trail a lot. Very diverse terrain and pretty throughout. My dog loves creeks so the spring was a plus for us.

Awesome trail, great work by the biking group making such great trails for us to visit.

Took my husband and two boys ages 13 and 11. Mid July around 10:30am. Shaded entire way so no need for a hat and sunglasses. Loved the rock formations. We haven't had rain in a couple of weeks so Creek bed was dry until we got to the end. Well marked. Took us 78 minutes with a good pace. Heart rate was consistently between 115-130.

Great hike for the kids and I

clean and well marked. Could use some places to sit on the trail.

Was awesome!

We had a great time hiking this trail. The picnic area was shaded and by a creek. The trail was moderate hiking. Had beautiful rock formations. The path is not clearly marked. We had to follow the creek sounds to find our way out. Would hike this trail again.

The loop is moderately challenging. Perfect for a nice, relaxing stroll. Not too much up hill and nothing huge to hike.

Perfect weather. Flowers blooming, birds chirping, and a nice breeze. Well marked and plenty of overhangs, ancient trees, and a clear spring fed stream to check out. Bridge on Low Ride is being built so might avoid on a bike. Popular for bikers so keep your eyes open if hiking. Connects to the other trail systems in Bella Vista.

Loved it!

Loved this trail. We didn’t get to spend as much time on it as we wanted but definitely want to come back.

Friday, February 09, 2018

Lots of mountain bikers & a confusing trail for just walking.

Monday, January 29, 2018

just plain fun!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Excellent Mountain Biking

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

nice quick hike, trails are well maintained..

Saturday, August 05, 2017

ups and downs

Friday, July 28, 2017

Came out today to hike the trail so I could bring the Cub Scouts here tomorrow for their scavenger hunt hike.

The trails are very well kept up, great scenery and wildlife to see... deer, woodchuck, squirrels, birds, and plenty of spiders and their webs. Bring a stick to clear the way ;-)

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Great location and well maintained trails!

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Start at your car and loop back for great views then lunch. We do it often!