Bashore Ridge Loop Trail

Bashore Ridge Loop Trail is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rogers, Arkansas that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Three mile loop that is part of the Hidden Diversity Multi-Use Trail System - Piney Road Access. They call it that because of the diverse combination of geography and anture that can be seen along the way.

Super peaceful and quiet. Very secluded on a week day.

Nice view of the lake and great little hike

Hung our hammocks at the overlook, great view and a nice breeze

Easy hiking trail with an impressive overlook of the lake at the end.

From the brochure "Hidden Diversity Multi-Use Trail" of Hobbs State Park Conservation Area, Arkansas: "The [Hidden Diversity] trail name echoes one of the interpretive themes of the park. With awareness, the diversity of life here inspires wonder and discovery. Bluffs, rocky outcrops, limestone bedrock, caves, sink holes, and even a large fault line add to the area's diversity. A wide range of plant and animal species reside on our dry south slopes and rocky glades as well as in moist, protected ravines and wet-weather streams, yet hundreds or perhaps thousands of still-to-be-discovered living creatures and plants are 'hidden' both on the surface and underground."

I enjoyed this 4.44 mile hike, taking the 'Bashore Ridge' loop of the Hidden Diversity Trail. It is a relatively easy hike, mostly along the ridge tops overlooking hollows and valleys. I hiked this on a winter day, so the trees were barren, yet there is a beauty in the hushed tones of of winter, too. I loved the hike. It was a cool and quiet day, except for the wind shushing through the trees. I only saw one other person the whole time. I heard wild turkeys all around me, but they are sneaky critters, and I only saw one. I also saw a magnificent red-shouldered hawk that watched me imperiously. A great hike!

Nice, easy hike. No major must-sees, but the overlook is pretty, and there is the potential for some really stellar views during leaf-off.

The dog and I finished this pretty quickly (about an hour), so we did the Dutton Loop as well. It was our second time on the Dutton Loop, and I've got to recommend doing both trails on the same day. The contrast between being up on the ridge, and then down in the hollow really highlights the different terrain and plants in this area, and makes both trails more enjoyable.

We hiked this with our dogs. The trail is well marked and well maintained. The overlook on Beaver Lake was pretty, it's a nice stop for a picnic or to just hang out awhile. We did the 3 mile look, then hooked onto the Dutton Hollow Trail that intersects with it.

This trail was great.

The overlook of the lake was nice.

This trail was dry fun and had very good scenery

It's an excellent training trail. Lake access in a great resting place.