Yet ANOTHER amazing day with ANOTHER amazing hike and the same amazing dude. This little canyon is full of hidden gems on the trail and right off the beaten path- as many of the best places are. On your way to them, be wary of the little water spots that collect in the canyon from the short rains and snow-melt. As athletic and graceful as you might be, even the best fall down sometimes. When I heard my dude take a little trip behind me, I thought, "Oh my gosh... He freakin' dead." Being the awesome champ that he is though, he caught himself with his strong arms and evaded death once more. What a man. Never let a sign tell you when to stop hiking- at the end of every canyon is another wall to climb up. Every climb and hike is made even more beautiful when I get see him in the red rocks- golden and glowing. I always find a new hidden treasure on every trail, but I have the most valuable one walking along with me.
Advisory: unless you're as big a fan of backpack and sports bra tanlines as I am, sunscreen is highly recommended.
The Prince and Princess of Sedona