Voaz MTB Loop is a 4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking.

Distance: 4.0 miles Elevation Gain: 908 feet Route Type: Loop

Great trail! My only complaint is the lack of markers. I got off trail a few times so I was glad I had downloaded the map. You really cannot get lost, I just wanted to stay on trail. Pretty quiet. Saw a few mountain bikers, and some others hiking, otherwise the trail was all mine!! Would definitely hike this one again.

One of my favorite trails! Got lost a couple times and trails hard to find but always found my way to the right trail! The most amazing scenery and views!!!

Walk North 100 yds to start in trail. It’s the 1a that ties into Voaz.. great climb but a little rocky at times

It was a great, easy hike. Early December, so the weather was amazing. Very few people along the way. Great views as well. Highly recommended.

a bit hard to follow, but overall a good hike with nice elevation gain.

Tue May 07 2019

I did this new hike with a local meet up group. Great hike. We kept the pace strong, the conversation light.

Thu Mar 21 2019

Beautiful flowers and a nice hike but the trails were not marked well and very confusing. I would have been lost without this app.

Sun Feb 10 2019