Upper Wolf Creek Road

Upper Wolf Creek Road is a 6.5 mile out and back trail located near Prescott, Arizona that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking.

The entrance to the trail was clearly marked 384. But where we came out of the trail was not where we entered. We found the waterfall, unfortunately it was dry. I would rate this trail as easy, good day to spend out in nature

I went in spring and even a local who'd been on the trail before couldn't find the falls. Finally after much scrambling and following noses, found it. whew!

My husband and I visited Wolf Creek Falls this past weekend with a couple of friends. The hike in was so much fun. We were the only people there and it was fantastic! A little chilly in the waterfall water, but, hey, when in Rome...We will definitely be back in early spring for some higher water levels, or maybe after monsoon waters hit. This was one of my favorite adventures thus far!

awesome hike. getting down to the base of the lower falls takes some maneuvering, but it's totally worth it. all-in-all gorgeous. getting back to the trailhead has a lot of incline.

love this place.

The falls were pretty! Decent outing with the kids!

The trail headed to the waterfall is okay, but to get the the base of the falls has some perilous rock climbs with loose soul, slippery rocks and no unified path. Walking sticks and youthful legs are key to a great experience.

Beautiful hike. The trail gets a little hard to follow above the waterfall.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

This is a really pretty trail, in the woods moderate lots of open area. A fun couple creeks with swimming holes