Treasure Loop Trail via Jacob's Crosscut Trail

Treasure Loop Trail via Jacob's Crosscut Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Youngberg, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

I took Jacob's Crosscut to Treasure Loop to Prospector's View and back to Jacob's Crosscut. A well-traveled trail with some youngsters, trail-runners, and dogs. Prospector's View had some horses. Plenty of cool side-trails that explore some of the rocky overlooks at the base of the Superstitions. I took 2 hours and 3 liters of water. I should have started earlier than 10a.
I was honestly looking for Black Mesa Loop, but was hesitant to take my husband's Impreza (with awfully low clearance) on an road that "isn't maintained for passenger vehicles." I certainly could have taken it to the second parking lot off First Water Road, but no clue after that.

recorded monday