Treasure Loop Trail

Treasure Loop Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Apache Junction, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from October until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Park Fee = $7.00

Hiking with my 2 and 4 year old grandsons for the first time and they did great! Made it all the way to the top. Wasn’t too hard, beautiful scenery...perfect hike!

Great hike! Just enough of a challenge for a novice hiker. Good workout and beautiful views.

I’m a novice hiker and almost 70 years old. I am not used to the gradual ascension. Take plenty of water. Don’t be afraid to rest as often as you need. There are lots of friendly people of all ages on the trail, including toddlers and dogs. The views are incredible! I WILL do this again and again. I especially want to see this in the spring time.

Perfect trail for getting legs in shape for the longer more challenging trails. Slight incline up and down. Added the loop on the way down to add a little more distance. Moderate traffic. Mostly gravel and easy trail that is well maintained.

I am an avid mountain biker who is new to hiking. This trail was perfect for me. Nice incline for a challenge and not too technical. The views were beautiful. I definitely will do this one quite often.

I’ll always love this trail!

great visit to see interesting desert vegetation and critters tbat occupy them. we got there with full sun knowing when sun went down the real magic would happen. birds came out and the colors of desert landscape changed to a magical place and time. full moon was happening and it was worth the trip to see it rise from the mountains. hike was made easier with breaks in the shade which is hard to come by in this terrain. wear light clothes and drink lots of water.

Beautiful !

It is a pretty simple hike, I would rate it as easy. Nice view!

Nice trail, good condition easy for new hikers.

Pros: Easy-going hike. Very doable for kids. Gorgeous view of the superstition Mountains. Cons: Not shaded unless you go early enough that you’re shaded by the mountain. Not very many places to sit and rest along the way. Both these things made it feel kind of long and boring for my 7year old, but she enjoyed the views at the half way point.

Good, non-strenuous hike. We have 4 kids. The youngest is 7 years old. She was able to complete the hike with zero help. I give it 3 stars because the trail is heavily used. I like to get away from people and enjoy the outdoors.

Great mellow hike, good views. Slow steady incline. Great if you feel the need for a quick hour and half hike.

Comfortable hike, nice views

Would you do it like four stars I Donely do three

Relatively easy. Added on the Jacobs crossing loop to get more of a hike.

First time hiking this trail and we loved it!

Nice little hike. Can be as easy or as difficult as you want it to be.

BEAUTIFUL! Steady incline and wonderful scenery. We're new to hiking so this was a great trail to increase our abilities. We would do this again! So beautiful.