Treasure Loop Trail

Treasure Loop Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Apache Junction, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from October until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Park Fee = $7.00

My favorite trail to date. The view is spectacular. Easy, short trail and great for family and dog walks. The park is well maintained. The staff is super helpful. Loved it

Easy day hike. Not hard at all, great for a leisurely hike.

Fun easy hike. I explored the trail behind the bench at the top and got some great views. This portion is not easy and very loose gravel coming down. Took treasure loop to prospector trail then Jacobs crossing. Added some distance but very peaceful.

I did the loop and then took a side jaunt up right when you hit the mountain. The trail is unmarked but clearly defined. Gorgeous views make it worth it. The .75 mile jaunt up is challenging. The rest of the hike is easy. The paths are wide enough for two and well-travelled.

My husband and I (seniors) enjoyed this hike. Loved the bench at the top with the great views!

Would rate this beautiful trail easy, not moderate

As an out of shape hiker with high motivation to try and climb, this was a moderate hike for me. Once I was closer to the base of the Sups, I found a connecting unmarked trail that took me way up higher than expected. One of the best hikes I’ve had so far in testing my endurance and the views are spectacular. Can’t wait to return.

Absolutely beautiful hike. Surrounded by mountains, good views, and you don't have to work THAT hard to get to them. Definitely coming back.

Fun Quick hike but was disappointed, wanted to see A desert tortoise but had no luck!

The Treasure Loop trail is a fun easy trail in Mesa. Parking is plentiful but day access is relativley steep at $7.

This is a really nice trail for those who want to hike at Lost Dutchman but do not have the physical capacity to complete Flatiron via Siphon Draw. However, its still a fun trail that allows for sweeping views of desert landscapes and a front row seat to the base of the Superstition Mountains.

If you are a compentent hiker I strongly advise forgoing this trail in favor of the previously mentioned Flat Iron via Siphon Draw. A full review of that hike can be found via my profile.

Awesome trail with beautiful views. One of the best parks and trails I've been in and on in Arizona. It is very well marked and easy to follow. The Treasure Loop Trail is mostly an easy trail with only a very few moderate areas. We went during the week and only met four other hikers on the trail. Parking was unlimited with plenty of space. The Park was very clean and well kept without liter laying about.

Beautiful trail with lovely views. Great time of year to visit , if you go during the morning you have shade from the shadow of the Superstitions on the hike up

Nice trail, rocky in a few spots but overall you can look at the amazing scenery while your hiking which I loved. Beautiful views and the trails are well marked. Can't wait to go back to check out more areas in the park which is well maintained. Don't forget your souvenir shirt on the way out

I know this Trail is supposed to be fairly easy, but I am pushing 60 and haven't hiked in years. It took me a few tries before I was able to make the entire loop. (Felt pretty much like a bad a$$ then). If you go early you might see some deer or other wildlife on the trail. Great views near the crest of the trail !

Beautiful views :-)

beautiful scenery, easy hike for animals and kids!!

short and sweet... my first hike and been hiking since then.

This trail has a steady climb with nice views of the Superstitions on your way up, and then nice views back down towards the park and out towards Four Peaks when you're near the top of the loop. We had our 4 year old and the climb was a bit of a struggle for her but she gutted it out. The trail is very easy to find and well maintained.

Beautiful Views, well marked.

Beautiful!! Went really early so it was mostly shaded & would definitely recommend that.