Thunderbird Park Three Peaks Loop Trail

Thunderbird Park Three Peaks Loop Trail is a 7.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Glendale, Arizona that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I would do counter clockwise next time, too much down hill, and lots of loose rock the entire 7 miles

This trail was a very fun I liked this one a lot not too hard but a nice exercise and varied nice views must try Took me about three hours because I stopped and took some pictures but not too bad

Didnt get to finish it because of emergency but overall good ups and downs. Got there at 7am sharp and there were a lot of parking spots but when I came back around 9am it was almost all full. Trail Mix might be a good idea on this trail. There was a good crowd but I didn't find it unbearable. Good cardio for sure!

This trail is easy to follow and clearly marked. Parking can be tough to find on weekends but isn’t generally a problem on weekdays.
This trail is POPULAR. It’s also easy to hear road traffic and air traffic from the Deer Valley Airport. If you’re looking for a serene hike, this isn’t it.
I’m very comfortable on this trail but don’t enjoy it as much as I used to because of the noise and people

Great weather usually. Great trail!

Saturday, June 17, 2017