Telegraph Pass Trail

Telegraph Pass Trail is a 5.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Yuma, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until March. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Trail to base of mountain. Path up the mountain is paved. Trail to mountain moderate, paved path up the mountain is difficult. Excellent view of Yuma and Welton from the top.

Love this trail and people that use it.

So my best friend told me about this mountain trail and I went to Yuma from South Texas to do this trail for my birthday. It was a great experience. My husband hiked it like nothing. It was a bit tougher for me, but I managed to get to the top. This mountain top has a great view. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

It's a good workout

Going to try to do this one every Sunday

great hike for the dogs

Lots of people on this trail. Nice easy hike until you come to the steep climb. So you can decide how far you eat to go. We enjoyed the hike through the canyon and after the good cardio up the hill took the dirt road back. There was a port a potty and dumpster before the steep climb which was nice.

Nice paved trail. Didn't realize I could drive all the way to the trailhead so added about an extra mil each direction. A lot of people