Telegraph Pass Trail

Telegraph Pass Trail is a 5.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Yuma, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until March. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Trail to base of mountain. Path up the mountain is paved. Trail to mountain moderate, paved path up the mountain is difficult. Excellent view of Yuma and Welton from the top.

Easy trail and one of my favorites. I prefer to take the trail near the border patrol stop northeast to the dubbed 2nd parking lot. Then, hit the goat trail heading through a wash and it eventually meets back up on the paved road just south of the easily sidestepped locked gate. Then, the fun begins. Go all the way to the last Comm station at the very end (don't stop at the curve where the logbook is.)

Fantastic trail. If you’re really up for an adventure, hike the small mountain right in front of you when you park - it has a cross on top. It doesn’t lead anywhere but it’s a tough steep climb, much harder than he normal trail. Once you make you’re way back down then go ahead and hike the 5 miles to towers. At first, it’s an easy hike but as soon as you reach the entrance (just go around the security gate), it’s a tough steep climb to the top. Great views from top! After both climbs on both mountains, I would say this climb is moderate-hard just due to the steepness of the trail and climb! Make sure to pack lots of water and snacks as it may take longer than you think. Enjoy!

Really fun hike. You can choose a few different paths that all lead to the road that goes up to the peak. Bring water as the incline can get your cardio going fast. Very fun hike if the weather isn't blazing hot. Temperatures will drop soon and should be an even better time. If you want to see some scorpions take a blacklight and do this hike at night. Really neat stuff!

That up though... great hike!

Love hiking telegraph... never gets old and the view is awesome! :)

A good portion on the way up is a hike a bike. alot of fun coming down.

It's a great local hike!

I love this hike, I do it as often as possible

Love this trail and people that use it.

So my best friend told me about this mountain trail and I went to Yuma from South Texas to do this trail for my birthday. It was a great experience. My husband hiked it like nothing. It was a bit tougher for me, but I managed to get to the top. This mountain top has a great view. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

It's a good workout

Going to try to do this one every Sunday

great hike for the dogs

Lots of people on this trail. Nice easy hike until you come to the steep climb. So you can decide how far you eat to go. We enjoyed the hike through the canyon and after the good cardio up the hill took the dirt road back. There was a port a potty and dumpster before the steep climb which was nice.

Nice paved trail. Didn't realize I could drive all the way to the trailhead so added about an extra mil each direction. A lot of people

Great workout! Really stretched me going up that hill!! Great views at the top.

easy at beginning but the paved end section is waaay steep. A bit scarey coming down. About an hour each way.

Great hike with challenging trails the road option was refreshing to walk back to trail head.

It's a good trail for those who like a very defined, challenge trail. I prefer to see less people and more nature. If you are like me, this one is not for you. It is easily accessible (something hard to come across in the Yuma area) and not super difficult- we took our two five month puppies.

Definitely should be rated difficult! Really enjoyed the challenge, a great total body workout!