Telegraph Canyon Trail

Telegraph Canyon Trail is a 7.4 mile point-to-point trail located near Superior, Arizona and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

off road driving

Couldn't find the trail at first. When we were leaving and loading up, we found a trail that happened to be this specific trail. Don't recommend doing this trail in the hotter months of the valley. There is not a lot of shade cover to get out of the sun. This is more of a winter, cooler months trail.

off road driving

What fun! Beautiful wildflowers this time of year. Saw a cow, ground sqirrels, and a bright red cardinal. Not to mention the awesome jeepin with my honey.

off road driving

So much fun! It had just rained and the riverbeds were flowing. Slipped/slid big time into a creek and luckily crawled out at a 50 degree angle. Thought for sure we were gonna tip, but the tundra handled it like a dream. A few great trails up to an overlook and then a lot of mud/water/creeks down at the bottom. Not a ton, but a little bit of broken glass. C'mon peeps. Pick your stuff up - take care of this land!

love this trail, it's an easy ride (I can take my little Toyota 2wd on the main trail) I often pull over and hike the hills w my grand daughters

Bad ass