Teacup Trail to Coffeepot Rock

Teacup Trail to Coffeepot Rock is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, Arizona that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Went on this hike with my GF and our 15 month year old (she was on my back in an Osprey). It was a easy hike and we had a nice lunch on coffee pot. We took the side trip up to the top of sugarloaf. Highly recommended for a nice hike. The off the main trail part of the hike was easy to follow.

Loved this hike. I had my daughter on my back. Trail was easy to follow. We took the side track up sugarloaf summit. It’s worth the extra .5 miles.

Great trail for first timers like my wife and I. I hiked it 1 1/2 months after a complete left knee replacement operation. Gorgeous scenery !

So...I have mixed feelings about this hike. The trail is unmarked after you get off the tea cup trail. We got pretty lost and took a bunch of wrong turns. Luckily we could handle what was ahead but there were definitely a few moderate-hard areas. It was awesome anyway, but use caution if you are not experienced!

Good hike until a pack of havalina with young stared to cross trail. Bristles up, turned around. Havalina can get mean.

Beautiful hike. Lots of places to explore, too.

Teacup to Coffee Pot is a beautiful trail. Lots of scenic “over view” places. I would , however rate is as Moderate. There are a lot of areas in which you need to climb over rocky areas. Areas that the trail becomes pretty narrow. Where a novice hiker or perhaps a less agile hiker should be aware of. That being said, great hike.

Really neat hike, though its not really a trail after a certain point. When you veer left to leave Teacup, the trail is not really marked so the AllTrails app comes in handy.

This hike is great if you have about 2 hours to spend tucked around other activities with your friends. Be sure to pause for a moment when you are behind Sugarloaf and listen to the sweet silence. Not bad for a trail so close to town! Hiking over the little hill toward Coffee Pot, the views are breathtaking. The trail is a bit hard to follow near the end with lots of little dead ends around. Following the app helps here. Overall it was perfect!

Great mix of a little bit of climbing and some canyon hiking. Unbelievable views and backdrops, loved this trail for a quick go round!

This trail was a bit boring for us at first. Thankfully we found an old riverbed off of the trail and we actually hiked that north towards the mountains (no idea what they're actually called in Sedona). The riverbed was awesome, only a gradual incline so it wasn't too intense but plenty of scenery. I'd come back here just to hike the riverbed again. Haha.

Meh. It was ok. The perk is that there went many people until we were leaving. Other than that it wasn't all that. Great view of the homes though.. ha

Easy to hike with very nice scenery.

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Amazing scenery! I would say the trail is easy to moderate - some uphill and some scrambling over rocks. The part that skirts around coffee pot rock was beyond my comfort level so we doubled back from there and did the extra loop.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Nice little hike with fun off trail paths and great scenic spots and photo opportunities. Didn't have time to explore the three different trails because the rain came swooping in, but would definitely do it again.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Nice view............

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Made our way to sugar loaf summit with our three boys ages 11, 6, and 4. Made it up and back without any complaints and the view was beautiful!