Table Mesa (Mountain) is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near New River, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, bird watching, and horses and is best used from April until September. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 3.3 miles Elevation Gain: 839 feet Route Type: Point to Point

Tried to hike out to the ruins using the Hiking Ruins Seldom Seen guidebook. There must have been a lot changes to the area since that guidebook was published in 2011. It's now an ATV/Off-Road area that's unsafe to hike due to all the ATV traffic whipping up and down the trail.

Don’t waste your time. There is no defined trial to follow. You’ll get lost.

Sat Mar 23 2019

why does the trailhead sign say no trespassing? nothing here except a bunch of trucks and trailers and ATVs.

Sat Aug 11 2018

I have rode my horse in that area for years and I’ve never found a trail that goes to the top of Table Mesa if there is one I’d love for someone to show it to me.

Tue Jan 02 2018

Looks like there is no established trail here, at least I was not able to locate it. I tried to follow recording, but it is pretty hard to do it. Since I started pretty late, I had to give up after 0.7 mile. The area and the pick seams to be pretty interesting, so I'll probably try again.