Sweetwater Preserve Double Loop

Sweetwater Preserve Double Loop is a 7.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Old Tucson, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Fun with lots of small trails to combine with. Pretty rocky og lots of small stones.

Great trail!! To go to Mt. Lemmon from where I live is a 90 mile round trip. This is only 5 miles from my home and always a peaceful hike!

This trail winds through gorgeous forest of saguaro and lots of civilisation. Kind of boring on foot for me, but it looks like a lot of fun for mountain bikes. Absolutely no shade.

This was simply gorgeous and fun to ride. Not too hard but not boring by any means. What a gorgeous place. My problem is wanting to stop and take pics of everything. Love this place!!!

Great saguaro and many varieties of cholla. Number of mountain bikers but everyone was very nice in sharing the trail. Signage was helpful and a good parking lot.

This is a really nice hike. If you love saguaros, then you will enjoy. The most I have seen in one place. So many different one's to see. The trail is an easy hike. enjoy

Very disappointed in my hiking crew today .My mom decided to go all day yesterday without eating so she was too weak to finish and we had to quit halfway through and my daughter who goes with us was having hygiene issues Which also led to my poor hiking experience