I started my day searching for the 100 so that I could find 2 Bit Peak. I knew the 1A joined the 100, but wound up on a stretch of the 1A I did not recognize. Feeling a bit lost, I finally did come to the 100, but by then I was wiped out and ready to go home! Once I had found the 100, I couldn't lose it and also didn't find the 1A again right off. I knew I was close to familiar trails even though I didn't recognize anything and continued on to an unmarked trail which eventually reached the 8, and I knew my way again. I continued on the 8 until I reached the 8B, and then turned and headed back to the park. At the top of the 8B I saw someone coming down the side of a mountain on a trail I had never noticed before. A cute girl headed up the same trail right in front of me, but I did not follow. I just headed down the 8B and back to parking close by. I tripped on the 8B and nearly tumbled head first off the trail, but I caught myself. Needless to say, Piestewa Peak Park offers some adventurous hiking even though it's in the heart of the city. Plenty of Cactus flowers out today.