Robles Pass Loop Trail

Robles Pass Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Catalina, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

I like these trails as they are close to my house. I drive 5 minutes and I'm there. Would I consider this real hiking? No. But, I messed up my knee two months ago and as I'm healing, these trails are keeping me active, I'm outside and I can walk for 2 hours while enjoying outside. I also have been getting my sister, mom and nephews out of the house a few times a week.

Robles Pass has a variety of trails Flight Path is the toughest with may rocks and considerable climbing. Camaro Loop is about 5 miles and the easiest route. Has an old rideable Camaro right off the trail that must have been abandoned. Ridden here many times.

These are the new Robles Pass trails. The system of trails is relatively flat and very low desert walking (I wouldn't really consider it hiking), similar to the Sweetwater system. While you can take your dogs, the trails are very rocky and my dog's paws were torn to shreds, I had to carry her back, so I would not recommend taking a dog. This is typical of the Tucson Mountains.

A map can be found at the Pima county Tucson mountain parks site or I pasted it below.