Robbins Butte Wildlife Area Trail

Robbins Butte Wildlife Area Trail is a 25.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Buckeye, Arizona that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 25.5 miles Elevation Gain: 593 feet Route Type: Loop

ohv / off road driving

off road driving

Just got a new 4runner and wanted a basic trail so I decided to try this trail. Got passed the ranch and was starting to round the first mountain but there was a park ranger that shut the gate on me and proceeded to yell at me saying that I couldnt be here even though there were people on the other side driving away. So I turned around and headed back and he proceeded to turn his lights on to pull me over. I pulled over and he stated that he would escort me out. So I'm following this guy out as two other cars drive by us and not a word was said to them

off road driving

Took my wrangler out for the first time! Great easy fun trail to get some experience.

Very short for off road. Easy. Not worth too much

off road driving

There was a Ford Fiesta on this trail... Decent views and cool old buildings. The best off roading is taking the side trails that this app doesnt show. They have deep sand and small obstacles. Just don't get lost.

Monday, August 20, 2018

I guess this place could be fun if it was muddy but sense it hardly rains it was okay. There was a little hill that was little amusing halfway through the trail.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Love this trail, easy maintained road in the beginning (Although very very muddy and there was even a giant puddle we were going through for an 1/8 of a mile, since I've been up the trail a million times we went through it) but once you get to the broken down houses and buildings is where the fun really starts. Going south down a trail right after the cattle guard is another maintained road that you follow for a couple miles until you reach the mountains. Now once you get to the southern mountain range I suggest that all stock and/ or pavement princess rigs turn around because it gets brutal. You climb up a rough trail in between two peaks and come back down which leads you on a road along the power lines, following that road will take you up another road through a couple peaks. I say again, going up these optional routes you should have a pretty built Jeep or truck. I did it no problem in my 98 Wrangler with a 4" lift and 35s. Happy Wheeling!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Went up here at night and hiked Robbins Butte. Definitely a climb up and even harder climb down. Very easy to get lost especially after dark. Seen different types of lizards, scorpions, mice, and a jackrabbit while out there

Friday, March 10, 2017

Nice easy trail. Recommend following trail back out for most-direct exit.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

fun trail with flat dirt roads, any stock truck or suv can go through this.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Not too bad. would probably rate it better if I had more time to spend on it.

Sunday, April 15, 2018