Red Rock Loop Trail is a 8.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

paved

The trailhead is actually further up past the high school. I think it said visitor parking and then I saw a sign for trailhead. beautiful at 430Am and nobody else around. Sedona never disappoints. I only went one mile in as I had other obligations that day.

Friday, March 24, 2017

I completed the Red Rock Loop Road after visiting Red Rock Crossing for the classic views of Cathedral Rock from Oak Creek. It provides several places to pull over for wonderful panoramic views of the area.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Very pretty and easy trail, good for all age types. Nice for visitors too.

Monday, September 05, 2016

Great hike

Monday, May 30, 2016

Great 4.8 mile loop around Bell Rock which has a very strong Vortex. You can make it as hard as you like by climbing to the top of Bell Rock. It is neither a subdivision, nor paved. You have to park in Bell Rock lot, and get off the 179 highway to get to the trail.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

This is now a subdivision NO access to trail. Wherever it might have been

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Beautiful area great trail. The views are spectacular the only issue I had was the elevation. I was winded pretty quickly being the elevation is 5000 feet greater than what I am used to.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Most of this road is paved. There are several pullouts with great views.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Great views. Excellent visitors center. Great choice for families. It's a little to close to civilization for me.

Saturday, April 08, 2017