Reach 11 Trail

Reach 11 Trail is a 6.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Desert View, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Excelente first trail for beginners, easy to get through, great for bike riding, amazing sunsets, relaxing pond, and not difficult at all in any way!

Flat and unexciting, good for beginners..... Not uhh more than that

Nice and peaceful.... easy

Great easy trail, perfect for beginners. Nice wide track. Was able to get a good feel for my bike and gear changing, etc. Some decent hilly areas but nothing difficult.

I was a great trail. Nice for kids and has a pond vary relaxing.

My favorite trail since it's so close to home. The only reason why it does not get 5/5 stars is because you have to cross 2 major roads to continue the trail in order to make a 10 mile "out&back" route. I find it to be very unsafe. That's when I incorporate my sprinting!

Great 5 min or all day hike. The portion near Tatum is paved and has a small loop trail which is nice for kids. Very flexible trail with dirt trails fun for biking, walking, horses or dogs. This trail always makes me feel like I am away from the city for a a while despite it being right at my feet. Be careful of the ants though. There always seems to be a lot.