Reach 11 Trail

Reach 11 Trail is a 6.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Desert View, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is not hiking. Went in off of Tatum just south of Mayo. It’s ridiculous.

Boring scenery and not another soul in sight

Great little trail! if you stay on the paved path, it only takes about 30 mins to take a loop, but there's tons of little side paths you can explore. Lots of lottle hidden gems back there, we took some very pretty pics!

Excelente first trail for beginners, easy to get through, great for bike riding, amazing sunsets, relaxing pond, and not difficult at all in any way!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Flat and unexciting, good for beginners..... Not uhh more than that

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Nice and peaceful.... easy

Friday, June 17, 2016

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Great easy trail, perfect for beginners. Nice wide track. Was able to get a good feel for my bike and gear changing, etc. Some decent hilly areas but nothing difficult.

Sunday, May 03, 2015

I was a great trail. Nice for kids and has a pond vary relaxing.

Friday, February 20, 2015

My favorite trail since it's so close to home. The only reason why it does not get 5/5 stars is because you have to cross 2 major roads to continue the trail in order to make a 10 mile "out&back" route. I find it to be very unsafe. That's when I incorporate my sprinting!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Great 5 min or all day hike. The portion near Tatum is paved and has a small loop trail which is nice for kids. Very flexible trail with dirt trails fun for biking, walking, horses or dogs. This trail always makes me feel like I am away from the city for a a while despite it being right at my feet. Be careful of the ants though. There always seems to be a lot.