Ramsey Canyon Trail

Ramsey Canyon Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hereford, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Awesome hike.

We went to the waterfall, just past the overlook, and back a little under 3 hours. A very doable hike. Many trail connections to longer trails. Would highly recommend.

I've been up to the parking area of Ramsey many times before to see the hummingbirds. Incredible amount of birds here. I've hiked the trail as well, and it's one of a few canyons in southern AZ that has Maple trees in it. So in the fall, it is worth a short hike to see the reds. The trail goes on to connect to many others on the mountain

Very beautiful in December, the leaves changing where breathtaking! We went all the way to the falls which is NOT easy but moderate!

Great hike with the family!

Beautiful easy hike.

Leisurely walk through the forest. Always a great place to visit.

Love it. Tons of wildlife in the spring. path is wide and we'll maintained.

Great trail! We saw deer, lizards, squirrels, and lots of beautiful birds.

I did nada. Second time the directions in All Trails took me about 5 miles away from the trailhead. Will try again tomorrow...hear it's well worth it.

Great trail, definitely worth the $3 to enter through the nature preserve. Great people who obviously care about the trail. I was really impressed by the stream / river and all the maples with changing leaves. Highly recommend this trail!