Porter Mountain Trails (Panorama and Timber Mesa Trails)

Porter Mountain Trails (Panorama and Timber Mesa Trails) is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Show Low, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good quick hike but poorly marked at times. I kept my GPS on to make it for the full loop. Good views once you get past the trees. But kinda eerie at times alone Will do it again with a friend ☀️

Not bad...Trail is not well marked and with many intersecting mountain bike trails and roads. Good cell service will allow you to check your position using GPS. Pay attention or you may find yourself on a longer hike than you had planned for!

The first time I tried this trail I was alone and I definitely don't think it's the trail to do alone. it's pretty isolated. This next time I took my mom and we both felt it was pretty eerie. I guess because it is so isolated in back woods and there were bones hanging from trees. the trail markings aren't that great. We found a road halfway in and took that back to the car. overall, wasn't bad.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Trail was poorly marked with other trails/logging roads crisscrossing. Never made the loop as a result but had a long trail run in good weather.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Short on time, did about half the trail. Easy trail, pretty scenery

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Beautiful scenery when you get beyond all the forresting.

Saturday, February 25, 2017