Pima Prickly Park Trail

Pima Prickly Park Trail is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Tucson, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very easy and completely flat. Gravel trail, new and fast

Very nice. We saw rabbits and lizards. Great for my little walkers.

Nice little trail with some beautiful landscaping, but river road is close with a lot of cars going by. Still a nice little walk though, I would recommend!

Took my 2 dogs and cat for a mini hike. Cat ended up with a cholla on his tail, but I had been wearing a sweatshirt so I used that to contain the ball, stepped on it and pulled the cat off. His first lesson about cacti. He happily walked the rest of the trail with no issues, and I’ll carry him through heavy cholla from now on. :)

Great lil walk for everybody - we got out of the house and didnt run into any other dogs (it’s not like I can take a cat to the dog park

vary educational

nice walking trail, perfect for families with small kids

Walked with my dog here--thankfully I was obeying the leash law because there were plenty of critters she was interested in! Thought the Saguarohenge was clever. I'm new to the area and found this to be a very informative/educational walk.

Great short little walk! Perfect for dogs, too!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I like that it's dog friendly. it's just a little loop nothing all that exciting. We did see Prairie dogs. It's like a knock off of the botanical gardens in Phoenix but you don't have to pay.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Great paved trail for cycling, walking and dog friendly.

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Awesome Park very easy. Unique facts pointed out on the paths and very awesome saguaros. I definitely recommend this for a quick mini cardio walk.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

This is a brand new park on the NW side of Tucson. Very easy and informative. Wildlife is abundant as well are the vast array of cacti and shrubbery. This path is dog friendly, there are poop scoop bags and also a large&small ramada you can picnic in that are clean!

Sunday, May 28, 2017