Peralta Trail

Peralta Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gold Canyon, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is an absolutely beautiful hike. It's all uphill to Fremont Saddle, but the view is worth it. We had the most perfect day. There are so many hidden sites and experiences. Bring more water than you think you need!

It’s a long way up but there are plenty of shady spots to rest along the way. Bring lunch and enjoy the view of Weaver’s Needle from the top!

First time hiking this trail.I was amazed from beginning to end. My Fitbit tracked almost 7 miles, and I didn't go to the lone pine tree. Maybe all my walking back and forth taking pictures of Weavers Needle? Went Oct 13, temp was still moderately warm, I finished 6bottles of water. Steady incline, a good workout for sure. The way down was easy. Can't wait to go again.

Definitely one of my favorite hikes! It's so beautiful. We started at 7 am and there was still plenty of shade going up, but coming down most parts were sunny. Recommend going early as possible. Pretty steady climb, but not steep and there are places that are level too. Take plenty of water, and take in the beautiful views!

Awesome fun hike. Nice view.

Fun hike! Great views! Enjoyed this hike.