Peralta Trail

Peralta Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gold Canyon, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Always one of the best day hikes! Just went up prior to sunset on Sunday. We sheltered for a bit in the cave when the storm came through. The waterfalls which formed were wonderful!

Great views. Not too difficult.

Great views. Not too difficult.

great moderate trail. Scenic with,great views at the top

great moderate trail. Scenic with,great views at the top

Loved it. I did it a year ago during summer times. I know crazy. But it wasn't that bad. There were a lot of trees and places to rest. Loved it and I hiked a 3 times after that. Or more I don't remember.

Absolutely LOVED this trail. We began hiking by 5:30a which was perfect bc on our way up MAJORITY of the hike uphill was shaded. BEAUTIFUL scenery! You'll know you hit the end of the trail once you get to that rocky point seen on this app. My 12 year old was able to hang. Careful on your way back. It's a bit rocky and I slipped many times. It wasn't much traffic when we went which was great! Definitely the best hike we have done so far!!! 2 days later and I'm still sore! So worth it!

Beautiful trail. Excellent hike

Hiked in 2016. Late post/review. Amazing!

Great hike. Bring plenty of water

It's a pretty easy hike and very cool to see wevers needle

Perfect distance for a half day hike. Loved every part of it. Weavers Needle is amazing!

This is by far the BEST hike I've gone on in superstition Mtn. Beautiful, well maintained, some shade along the way, and good cardio spots!
The only downfall is the long dusty dirt, washboard road (7 miles) to get there.
The hike seems longer than 5.5 miles RT but absolutely love it!