Peralta Trail

Peralta Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gold Canyon, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Started mid morning around 10 and was back to the car by 1. Beautiful views at the top. The heat became intense at the end of the hike. I'd recommend starting as early as possible.

Always one of the best day hikes! Just went up prior to sunset on Sunday. We sheltered for a bit in the cave when the storm came through. The waterfalls which formed were wonderful!

Great views. Not too difficult.

Great views. Not too difficult.

great moderate trail. Scenic with,great views at the top

great moderate trail. Scenic with,great views at the top

Loved it. I did it a year ago during summer times. I know crazy. But it wasn't that bad. There were a lot of trees and places to rest. Loved it and I hiked a 3 times after that. Or more I don't remember.

Absolutely LOVED this trail. We began hiking by 5:30a which was perfect bc on our way up MAJORITY of the hike uphill was shaded. BEAUTIFUL scenery! You'll know you hit the end of the trail once you get to that rocky point seen on this app. My 12 year old was able to hang. Careful on your way back. It's a bit rocky and I slipped many times. It wasn't much traffic when we went which was great! Definitely the best hike we have done so far!!! 2 days later and I'm still sore! So worth it!