Peralta Trail

Peralta Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gold Canyon, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

very scenic trail.

Really great hike but it was 89 degrees so after we got pretty close to the top we decided to head back down. Ended up being 5.25 miles round trip so next time I'll make it up to see Weaver's Needle. Lots of shaded spots which helped, too!

Great. It was my first hike ever. Pretty rocky, as much as you would expect from a Arizona trail. This is a popular trail so it has plenty of people if you wanted to go by yourself. I wanted to hike the whole thing, but, like most people, I hiked to the peak and back (half of the trail). Bring lots of water, I wanted to do the whole thing but I didn't have enough water to last me. 6 bottles of water should do it if you wanted to do the whole thing.

Great hike! Challenging for sure but well worth the amazing views!

This trail was so peaceful! So many wildflowers and there were two spots with water flowing to walk through. It's a very steady incline with such amazing views.

To date my favorite hike. Insane views.

Great hike as expected, but our car was broken into in the parking lot. Stole a bottle of sunscreen and swim trunks.

Just a friendly reminder to empty your vehicle before you head out :)

Excellent trail, steady climb, and the scenery is amazing all over. I'll definitely be back for another round.

Absolutely beautiful up here. Be prepared to climb, boulder, and look for odd placed cairn markers. Well worth the trip!