Peralta Trail

Peralta Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gold Canyon, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

13 minutes ago

I tried this a few days ago. Did it in the middle of the day for a challenge, since it was hot. I finished 4-1/2 water bottles and 2 granola bars. The view on the top is so cool, especially because you can see the Needle trail from the top. This is really hard, but super fun!

Great hike. Beautiful views. Bring bug spray.

You won't be disappointed with this hike. Great workout and even better views. Took us about an hour and a half to get to the "lookout point" for Weavers Needle. Challenging all the way up. But plenty of places to stop for shade and water.
Parking was free. Have to sign in a book before starting the trail.
Lots of people, but kept pretty good about being spaced out. People of all ages were doing it, but I'd definitely recommend being somewhat in shape to do this. For your own sake. ;)

Great hike and LOVE the little areas along trail that feels like you're in the jungle. Perfect for the moderate hiker.

great hike, beautiful

Went with my buddy, it kicked his ass. I did slightly better, the view of weavers needle is where we stopped. Not many ppl, I can dig that.

Great hike! Just hiked up to the top where you can see Weaver Needle and then turned back. Lots of lizards and a few snakes seen. When we got back to the parking lot we noticed a car got broken into with a smashed window, so BE CAREFUL with what is exposed in your car.

Absolutely amazing, by far my favorite hike in the Superstitions so far... good easy pace that you can go hard or take easy. The views for 90% are what make it so wonderful. At the top it's so open and free to wonder and relax! I will definitely do this one again!

A fun walk in the desert.

Great work out and great scenery...

Good work out and great scenery.

Took my son out there this morning and so far it's one of his favorites! I'd agree with him. Go early, drink plenty of fluids, and watch out for Gila monsters.