Pemberton Trail Loop

Pemberton Trail Loop is a 14.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Scottsdale, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

What a beautiful trail. Not too busy. Im not very happy with the 2 older lady horseback riders who literally demanded I stop for them sooner than I did. Total Divas. Queens are for England, not America! But, it was a Great workout. Just when you're about fatigued, you get some great downhill speed and maneuvering. Highly recommend.

Our first attempt at mountain biking and it was great! Clockwise gave us a well deserved downslope! Dont try this on a hybrid bike. My scraped leg is proof of that.

We rode MTBs from Toms Thumb trailhead to this loop and back ! nice ride

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Saturday, November 05, 2016

This is a fantastic trail for any level. I've been on this trail several times and prefer the clockwise direction. There are a couple of steeper climbs that a beginner will probably have to walk up, but the long descent makes it all worth the effort. Fun!

Friday, October 28, 2016

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Monday, August 15, 2016

Easy MTB Loop, gentle long climb and a super fun fast downhill! Great desert views!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Awesome half day ride. Take the time to stop and enjoy the views!

Saturday, February 27, 2016

We mountain biked this trail counter clock wise and it was incredible! I am a beginner. One of my friends is intermediate and he loved it too. The whole second half was a long smooth downhill cruise. If you are looking for a more adrenaline downhill then I recommend going clockwise. The whole loop took us about 3 hours breaking frequently the first half of the trail.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016