Pemberton Trail

Pemberton Trail is a 14.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Scottsdale, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

What a beautiful trail. Not too busy. Im not very happy with the 2 older lady horseback riders who literally demanded I stop for them sooner than I did. Total Divas. Queens are for England, not America! But, it was a Great workout. Just when you're about fatigued, you get some great downhill speed and maneuvering. Highly recommend.

Our first attempt at mountain biking and it was great! Clockwise gave us a well deserved downslope! Dont try this on a hybrid bike. My scraped leg is proof of that.

We rode MTBs from Toms Thumb trailhead to this loop and back ! nice ride

This is a fantastic trail for any level. I've been on this trail several times and prefer the clockwise direction. There are a couple of steeper climbs that a beginner will probably have to walk up, but the long descent makes it all worth the effort. Fun!

Easy MTB Loop, gentle long climb and a super fun fast downhill! Great desert views!

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Awesome half day ride. Take the time to stop and enjoy the views!

Saturday, February 27, 2016

We mountain biked this trail counter clock wise and it was incredible! I am a beginner. One of my friends is intermediate and he loved it too. The whole second half was a long smooth downhill cruise. If you are looking for a more adrenaline downhill then I recommend going clockwise. The whole loop took us about 3 hours breaking frequently the first half of the trail.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Monday, February 15, 2016

Nice trail for a distance hike or trail running. We were hiking it cause we are trying to do all of the new Maricopa trail. Very pretty views all the way around. A lot of mt bikes.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

We took Bell Pass Trail to the Bell Pass Saddle, which got quite steep towards the top and carried our bikes up the last 0.8 miles. Nice quick descent over the other side, lots of single track and not a soul in sight. Followed the signs to Pemberton Trail. A++ ride.

Follow link to video of the ride on YouTube if interested:

Monday, November 02, 2015

Harder than expected. Down hill was amazing.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Great mountain biking! Quick gradual down hill second half if you go clockwise!