Page Rimview Trail

Page Rimview Trail is a 10 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Page, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Faite seulement dans la partie Nord avec la vue sur le lac Powel. Même au mois d’octobre il fait chaud !

Great views! Easy trail, a little more fun if you venture off towards the water.

This was a nice surprise to find in Page passing through with my bike. Ride it in the morning and the sunrise views over Lake Powell are spectacular. I've rarely had this much fun in a new trail. I think it's correctly rated as Moderate.

Great mountain biking trail, a good 10 mile loop around Page, with a few technical parts. Awesome views of the desert and Lake Powell. Gets very hot in spring/summer (obviously), bring a lot of water. Also fat bike tires are highly recommended to navigate the sandy part of the track. Signage is not the best, watch for the "Rimview trail" signs.

Great views in areas and a fun spot for mountain biking. Avoid the middle of the day since it's incredibly hot. Not a very busy trail which is a nice change in Page

I only Madi it 2 miles of the trail. But I would really like to do the rest of this beautiful hike.

Great views!

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Great views of the surrounding areas of this town. Pretty consistent running trail but beware of snakes, will run into them (literally) from time to time.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Thursday, September 01, 2016

I don't usually comment on trails I hike but feel compelled to on this one. I feel this trail should be rated moderate due to the length, exposure, and terrain - all combined. if you're not used to the area or climate, you could bite off more than I can handle. there are gorgeous views and I recommend it but be forewarned. take plenty of water and be in shape for the ride. I obviously was not.

Friday, June 03, 2016