Monolith Garden Trail is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kingman, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 7.0 miles Elevation Gain: 557 feet Route Type: Loop

Trail is a little longer than all trails says- I think I calculate 7.08 miles.

Just went to this place last week and it was a beautiful long hike. The markings were kind if confusing but thank god for this app because we made it back to our car before dark. We ran into 6 bulls out there which was neat to see yet scary. Very beautiful scenery if you love mountains.

I truly enjoyed myself on this trail. I’m a big girl, and I am trying to get out more rather being a homebody... this trail was awesome! Breezy too. Rocky but totally worth it!

Long. Not hard. Markings good on first half. If you follow the signs and not this app it is 8 miles. Pretty rock formations. In the second half no trail signs but easy to follow. Allow 4 hours if you do the 8 mile loop and take water and sun hat

Really nice and crisp air over here. I grew up in southeast Texas, and air is so heavy over there. Well marked but only for the most part. We missed a couple of turns and ended up adding 1.5 hours to our trip. A liter of water with salt still ended up being enough for that 5 hour hike in 75° sunny weather. The wind helped as well.

First hike me and my fiancé ever went on had a little rough time getting around still learning that part but great trail very fun

Easy trail, well marked for the most part. Mobile signal is strong everywhere.

Had the trail to myself on Christmas Eve and it was wonderful. A light drizzle from time to time but very little mud. My parents little dog loved it as well. I connected a few side trails and made a 5 mile loop out of it. I will definitely be back, maybe with my mountain bike.

loved it, 5 months post op lumbar fusion

Nice picturesque trail, not difficult but can treacherous due to rocky sections. Also, the trail is well marked but can be confusing because of numerous side trails. 7 mile hike took about 3.5 hr with stops.

Started early afternoon. 77°. Mostly flat with a few inclines. Rated moderate on Alltrails, however, depending on fitness level, could be rated a notch above easy. Bring 1Lt plus of water, regardless of temps. No shade. Trail was relatively easy to follow. For the most part, the trail was very well maintained. Occasional rocky with scree, but nothing hard to handle with proper hiking shoes. Located right off of the 93, but didn't hear traffic during the hike. A few Mountain Bikers on the trail, but had it mostly to ourselves for a Tuesday. It definitely is a good workout if you jog some and keep up a steady pace. I'll definitely be doing it again.

A little rocky at points and the trail is hard to follow. Make sure you download the map in advance. Some pretty rock formations. I didn’t see any cows.

Very easy trail to walk did as a family with 4 year old. Loose rock made tricky in some areas. Beautiful views.

Had a great hiking this trial. Start early bring at least a letter of water.

Sat Apr 20 2019

Pretty good and fun hike. Little scary because we ran into some bulls, cows and their calves.