Monolith Garden Trail

Monolith Garden Trail is a 6.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kingman, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Very scenic, allow yourself enough time to have enjoyable experience. I suggest at least 3 to 4 hours. Although the entire loop could be done in about 2 hours.. I’m 55.. Watch the signs closely, I did check my GPS often... Moderate trail with a few difficult spots...But I did love it and I would go on it again to do for exploring the other connector trails..

Nice hike for moderate hikers.

We love this trail. It can be confusing at first, so pay attention to the direction you hike. Scenic and beautiful in spring.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Ok so yeah the trail starts off beautifully but then all the signs keep saying trail to the left and trail to the right and none mention which trail and where the end is in conjunction to that. I got lost. In the dark. Of course my own problem because I'm an idiot. I made it out by listening to the traffic but I made it out on the other side, on 40, after bouldering my way out through this canyon. Make sure you have a charged phone but coverage is in and out, but also check in with your friends. Especially if you're all alone. Like me. Needless to say, I will write an email and even volunteer to improve those signs lol.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Friday, February 19, 2016

Hot! Dry and little shade! The scenery is top notch!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Well groomed trail. The maps that were out there did not have a "you are here" part and we came out at the wrong trailhead. Be careful.

Saturday, November 16, 2013