I would NOT call this trail moderate for the following reasons: every single trail by which you reach this trail is steep and rocky with difficulty following trail marks. Once you reach this trail, you will have so much large rock scrambling and the knowledge that you will almost certainly lose this trail. Please DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS trail if you are short of water or not familiar with hiking/trail running because you will get in trouble. It’s challenging and beautiful. I tried reached my the first time via Young Man and wound up somewhat lost but luckily ended up in Hidden Valley with which I was familiar. The next time attempted reaching via Old Man and just needed up lost and having to turn back because it was noon on June. This last time I found it with a great deal of difficulty and tenacity via Chihuahua Ridge. Totally worth it but you MUST realize that you are in for a very long hike. After every rock scramble there is a giant possibility you will not find the trail again. It is unmarked and single track. I am experienced and this was meant to be a trail run but because of the difficulty ended up being a slow treacherous hike that took me over 1.75 hours on this trail alone-not counting the ascent up Chihuahua Ridge and descent down Old Man.