Lower Chimney Rock Loop

Lower Chimney Rock Loop is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail was a nice afternoon hike, but I wouldn’t say it was Moderate. I would categorize as Easy.
You can make the hike longer and more intense by climbing the Summit. The trail for the summit it on the back side.

My wife and I took our 4 year old son on this hike. While it's not the most scenic trail, we were stoked that our little one finished the loop like a boss. Nice easy hike, especially if you have little kids with you.

great trail

Definitely recommend hiking the summit - amazing 360 degree views and not that difficult to get up. Otherwise a nice quick trail

Amazing Trail! They have many trails you can do off of the loop. We went up to the summit and the upped trail. Highly recommend!

Very beautiful hike. If you want to see an amazing view of Sedona take the summit trail to the top. A bit difficult but well worth it.

Visiting from Texas and staying at a hotel not far from the Trailhead. It was within walking distance and I was looking for an easy hike with a reward. The Lower Chimney fit this especially with a short climb to the summit. Spectacular payoff and 360 views of Sedona. Would recommend for families with preteens.

Easy 30 minute loop trail with the added opportunity to summit for viewing